They are my precious gems.They wanted me to become a cricketer since when I was a kid and even it attracted me and my family was always there to help me.Even Rishab had a equal contribution in my success and not to forget her.she is always the one who supported me in my good and bad.

And what I did?I just destroyed everything..

I came back to senses hearing mom"karan kaha kho gaya "

"Haa kahi nahi woh "I didn't got what to say.

"See karan sab distractions se dur rehna Han acche se khelna hai tumhe kehlte wakt sirf match ke bare mein sochna hai"dad said Patting my shoulder.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Accha chalo abb flight ke liye der hoga tumhe"dad said bidding me bye.

"Accha chalta hu mom"I said hugging mom before walking outside.

Driver was ready with my luggage and he opened the door and I sat inside.

"Bye karan "mom dad waved at me.

"Bye "I waved them back and drove away to airport.

~

We reached Delhi with our team and moved towards the hotel.

I informed rishabh that I am coming after a week as I get some time for nearly 2-3 days to spend with them and still there was time for the matches and I can continue again.

After 3 days I was a free and thought to meet rishab and bhabhi.

I was waiting for him as he told that he will pick me from here itself.

I got a call from the reception that rishab was waiting for me and I went downstairs locking my room.

"Karan"he hugged coming towards me.

I smiled at him and hugged him back.I missed him so much these days.

"Kaisa hai tu?"he asked looking at me.

"Kaise lag raha hu?"I asked him.

"Kabhi seedha nahi baat kar sakta right"He said and I chuckled at him.

"Thik hu yaar"I replied to him and moved towards car.

"Mein drive karunga"I said to him moving towards driving seat.

"Okay"he nodded smiling and gave me the keys and sat beside me.

"Mishti ,bhabhi kaise hai?"I asked starting the car.

"Sab thik hai aur tumhara wait kar rahe hai dono"he said and I smiled remembering them.Even I was excited to meet them after many days.

"Aap sab ko bohot Miss karte hai yaar Ghar to Khali khali lagta hai jab se aap sab Gaye"I told him while driving.

"Toh tum bhi shaadi karlo tumhara bhi family hoga right aur "he was about to say that I cut him off glaring at him saying "mein tum sab ki baat kar raha tha meri nahi okay"

"Okay chalo abb"he laughed at me and looked in front.

Soon we reached the house and I Parked the car and went inside with him.

"Chachu"mishti came running towards me.I smiled at her and lifted her up holding in my arms.

" Hii Mishuuu"I kissed her cheek hugging her.

She smiled and kissed my cheek back.

"I missed you so much mishu"I told entering inside.

"I missed you too chachu"she gave her beautiful smile and replied.