He takes you to the Infinity castle ( Demons )

a/n

THIS IS LONG SO IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE UH- CONGRATS ON MAKING IT!

update: its the next day ahhah imma finish it today and btw after muzan came the demons showed you around the castle :) ANOTHER UPDATE THIS IS TAKING SO LONG HSSHDHSHD a

-------------------------------------------------

Douma

You ran out your house in the rain and smiled. You had a white kimono with a purple haori over it and you held a folding fan. You eventually found Douma and ran into him with a hug, he seemed surprised and smiled, hugging you back. You back away a bit and look up to him as he just stared at you and laughed, you stared at him confused.

" Aww, you look kind of like a mini me! With the folding fan and haori- " He said and you just blushed and grabbed his hand, You put your folding fan over your face as you both walked and you walked into this strange portal with Douma. It closed behind you and you looked around confused. You saw many other demons, specifically the upper moons and a few lower moons staring at Douma but mostly you, they all seemed a bit dazed and Douma smiled at them. You heard them start to whisper to eachother, you heard some of them ask eachother if you're a new demon.

" Oh dear, it looks like you've already gained some popularity, hm? " Douma looked at you and smiled. You closed your folding fan and smiled back.

" Brother look at how pretty she is! We can be friends, right? " You heard Daki say to Gyutaro " Yeah. She is pretty- " Gyu responded.

" Wow Douma you actually pulled a girl. Not expected from a person like YOU. Shes very beautiful by the way. " Akaza said and you giggled, Douma pulled you closer to himself and glared at Akaza.

" Nice to meet you, young lady. " Suddenly Kokushibo was infront of you, holding his hand out and you shook it. You heard Enmu and Hantengu simping while the other lower moons stared at them and Gyokko smacked Hantengu. You laughed. Muzan walked in and everybody went silent.

" Whats all the commo- Oh. A lady? Whats the meaning of this, Douma? " Muzan asked and you just stared at him. He stared back at you and slightly smiled, trying to be somewhat respectful. Douma was about to speak but you interrupted.

" Nice to meet you. I'm quite new so Douma has brought me here to know about everyone. I'm sorry about the intrusion. " You said and Muzans eyes widened a bit, all the demons were immediately scared. Muzan smiled.

" I would like to talk to you after this, you seem interesting. " He smiled and walked off, after that the demons started hanging out with you a lot.

Akaza

You walked out of your house in the beautiful moonlight with a black shirt, blue shorts and a long red coat that went down to your thighs. You had a pink bow in the back of your hair and it was in a half up half down. You see Akaza and he walked to you and he grabbed your hand. You smiled at him and he kissed you. He pulled away and you both walked into a portal as it closed behind you and you looked around at the very confusing place. The upper and lower moons turn to Akaza then they see you, and you just gave them a smile. Douma walks up to you and crouches down to your height. Akaza got a bit jealous and he pulled you closer to himself and Douma grinned.

" Oooh!~ What a beautiful lady you have here Akaza~ You wouldn't mind if I took her and.. I dont know, ate her? Harmed her? Took her for my own? " Douma made Akaza irritated and Douma just grinned and chuckled, standing back up straight. " I can sense her fear, how cute!~ " Douma kept teasing and then Akaza immediately punched a hole straight through Douma's face, then taking his fist out as Douma just regenerated.