𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮

"Okay, I'm here. Just like you asked yesterday." Taro said, uncertain whether to trust the young woman or not. "Thank you for coming! I.. can't help but feel bad for you. Please, accept this gift." Amai said, revealing  a small box of cupcakes, identical to the cupcake Taro got the previous day. "Oh my goodness, thank you Amai! You are so kind." He said, taking the cupcakes and smiling at Amai. "Hey..you're welcome to come to the cooking club anytime! We're busy making cupcakes for the bake sale that's happening at lunch today, so you're welcome to join us if you'd like! It might help take your mind off things for a little bit!" Amai said, they really needed some help. "Oh, I would love to! But..I can't bake. I'd probably burn them or put salt instead of sugar..." Taro said, sadly. He really wanted to help out. "Oh, don't worry about it! I'll teach you! It's not that hard!" Amai said, keeping a smile on her face. "Okay then, I'd be more than happy to help you guys out!" "Then let's get going!" Amai said, as they both walked to the cooking club smiling. Once they arrived, Amai started teaching Taro how to bake the cupcakes. "So, after you mix all of that together, you put it into the oven to bake for 20 minutes!" Amai said, putting the cupcakes in the big oven they had that had the space for 10 cupcake trays at any time. "Oh, it's so easy! Thank you for teaching me, Amai!" "Of course, Senpai! People seem to think cooking is difficult, but it's easy once you learn the basics!" Amai said, smiling brightly. "Oh, by the way, tell your teacher that you're allowed out 10 minutes early to help set up the bake sale!" Amai said before Taro disappeared up into his classroom. "I will! Thank you Amai!" Taro said, with a small blush creeping onto his face.

𝟐:𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐦

"Teacher, may I leave to go help Amai Odayaka and the cooking club set up for the bake sale?" Taro asked. "Yeah yeah, I don't care. Get out." His teacher said, doing something on her phone. Taro walked to the fountain area and helped set up the tables, cupcakes, and any decorations. "Ah, it's perfect guys! Great work! Let's get into place, the bell just rang!" Amai said, smiling at slightly looking at Taro. "Once again, thank you so much Taro! Without you, we would never have finished in time!" Amai said to Taro, hugging him. Taro was as red as a tomato, Amai was perfect for him. After lunch time ended, they only had 12 cupcakes left over. They each got 2 cupcakes each. As Amai was eating hers, a bit of the frosting got onto her cheek. "Oh, you've got something on your cheek!" Taro said as he got a napkin and cleaned it off her face, leaving Amai a bright pink. "A..ah.. thank you Taro!" Amai said smiling at the older male. "Hey, do you want to go and hang out after school again today?" Taro asked, Amai always cheering him up. "I would love to! Would you like to go and watch the new movie that came out?" Amai asked, the blush never disappearing. "I would love to go see that movie! I'll pick you up from your parents bakery and we could walk together if you'd like?" Taro suggested, he was turning pink. "O..oh? You'd do that? If it's not a problem, I'd love that!" Amai said, a wide smile on her face. "Okay lovebirds, it's class time." Shoku, the vice-president of the club, said. Shoku knew of her crush on Taro Yamada. He himself used to have a crush on her, but realised they would be better as just friends. "See you after school!" They all said to each other and went there separate ways.

𝟲:𝟬𝟯𝗣𝗠

"Hey Amai!" Taro said as she walked inside the Odayaka bakery. "Are you ready to go?" he said with a wide smile on his face. "Of course I'm ready! Let's go!" Amai said, holding Taro's arm and they walked to the theatre. Amai was in a beautiful casual mint green dress. Taro was wearing black ripped jeans with a light blue shirt with one sleeve rolled up. Once they arrived at the theatre, they paid for their tickets and some popcorn and sat in their seats. It was a sad romance story, and Amai was slightly crying by the time it ended. "It was so sad, why couldn't they have had a happy ever after?" Amai said, crying into Taro's chest. Taro was massaging Amai's back. "Hey..it's ok. It's fiction, it didn't actually happen! How about we go get some ice cream?" Taro suggested, trying to cheer Amai up. "..ice..cream? I love ice cream! Let's go!" Amai said, completely forgetting about the movie as they ate some ice cream and had a great time hanging out. "Hey, thanks for today! It was so much fun! Can we hang out again tomorrow? Want to meet at the same place?" Amai asked when Taro walked her home. "I would love to hang out with you, you're a great person and a fun person to hang out with!" Taro quickly responded with, and waved goodbye shortly after. "See you tomorrow!" they said to each other. 'He's so cute..' Amai whispered. "You have a crush on him, don't you hun?"  a voice said behind her. The voice belonged to Amai's mother, with her father standing next to her. "You can tell? Yeah...I like him.." Amai said, blushing.