" I heard it was good through the grapevine, Huh? What? I heard it was good through the grapevine, I heard you got a great mind, ion think  that we need to waste time, she fell I love with a shooter I caught that girl playing with my gun."

11:41 pm.

Wiping my forehead with my handkerchief, I took a deep breathe after the long studio session.

I hopped on Instagram live as my producer played one of my unreleased tracks," Washannin yall." I said counting a few stacks of money.

I forced the rubberband over the last bankroll placing it in my lap. I looked up at doodie lo was getting his haircut.

I scratched my imaginary beard as I tried to figure out what hair was this nigga cutting.

" This Nigga doodie gettin' a line but he ain't got no hair." I said grabbing my phone making Doodie laugh." I be confused about alotta shit, that's one thing ion understand, a nigga call the barber a nigga call a grown man to get out his bed to shave yo baldhead that's already shaved brother." I said shaking my head.

" I got a hundred dollar baldhead, on foenem." Doodie retorted.

" Bitch." I stated getting out my chair and walkin over to where he was getting his hair cut," Bitch you baldhead."

" This gotta be bald, this shit gotta look right for tv."

" You baldhead asfuck, on foenem." I said flippin the camera to show his shiny ass head and I gripped it," Y'all see this? Mr.Clean ass nigga, yo shit look like my cotton swab after I dig in my ear wit it."

" New mixtape comin soon!" Doodie yelled at the camera.

" Bro you just got in the chair, it's done already." I said with my hand still gripping his head.

2:11 am.

I ran my hands over my off white bucket hat, as I contemplated on what my plans were for tonight. Ever since Emoni's death I been falling back down that fast lifestyle path, the adrenaline of robbing niggas for they shit is addicting and I swear I just couldn't get enough of it.

" I promise ima own my masters and get 100 plaques just for you baby, I'm already halfway there just 94 mo to go." I said placing a kiss on the pendant around my neck.

I grabbed the AR15 from off the backseat, staring at the house Infront of me, the bottom of my black timbs imprinted in the light, white snow on the ground as I made my way to the front door.

I used my boot to kick down the door, and I quickly entered into the home instantly going up the stairs, I already know this nigga whole house I been lookin at his shit on Zillow.

I busted into his room to see him having an Orgi and I swore I threw up in my mouth. A shordy had her face down eatin his shit, while a shordy rode his face. I shook my head at how they didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I stuck the tip of the Ar In her ass, making her moan and look back but before she could react I pulled the trigger, a bullet up her ass.

After killing everybody in the room, I ram-aged all through his drawers and closet taking the most valuable items.

" Okay Dayvon find the bag of money and go." I told myself scanning the room for an tan Mcm bookbag filled with dead presidents.

" Shit." I cursed to myself realizing it wasn't in there, I checked all the other rooms having no luck.

I left with $10k worth of jewelry, and $5k of cash, I hopped in my black Suburban and quickly sped off.

I arrived at McDonald's going through the drive through, when i pulled around to leave I saw a man sitting near the door, I decided to be nice and offer some food.

" You hungry?" I asked holding up one of my McDonald's bag.

" Bitch do it look like I'm homeless?" He ask jerking his head back and I squinted my eyes at him.

I grabbed my Glock with the silencer, pointing it straight in between his eyeballs watching his brain matter splatter all over the building.

I shook my head, speeding off." I'm done being nice to folks."

Our leo baby🫶🏾

Our leo baby🫶🏾... we miss you down here Von. We holdin it down for you babyyy. #doitforvon.

But storywise, #doitformoni I miss you fav 😭😭🥲