Chapter 2: Reality

CHAPTER 2: Reality

-------------- Marcy Wu 💚-------------

Time flies by and it's already Friday in the morning Marcy already met a lot of excellent people that had worked with her on beta test to let Andrias have a glimpse on what's upcoming during the proposal and now that's it's accepted  there will be much more people who will be working with her for the game with multiple roles such as programmers, artist/designer, storyboarding, audio/visual effect, etc.

Marcy is well-prepared; she has already estimated the approximate time they will finish the game, which she believes will only take her a year and a half due to her determination and burning enthusiasm.

Marcy went to her usual office and plop down the chair to continue editing the flow of the storyline and the choices that may affect this, as time passed by multiple people come and go in Marcy office to discuss the games and brainstorm with her for the possible outcomes.

Now that its afternoon Marcy is taking an 1 hour break until she goes back and continue working again.
She was walking through the hallway to get to the cafeteria she grabbed her phone from her pocket and as soon as she saw Anne's contact she felt the urge to text Anne and missing her again but she refrain, for it will distract her.

Tomorrow you'll meet her anyway she thought to herself so while she was walking looking at her phone she bumps into miss Olivia.

"Cheesus child, watch where you're going, my food and wi-er juice almost fell" Miss Olivia said,

"I'm so sorry lady olivyuh" Marcy teased.

Yunan tapped Marcy from the back that caused Marcy to turned around "hey Marcy, I got you a mint ice cream since I went to eighty eleven outside the company for a better meal, I saw this and bought this for you."

"MY FAVORITE! THANK YOU SO MU-mphf" Marcy was about to grab the ice cream when Yunan stop her by the head

"You have to eat first or you'll get tummy ache so grab your own food serving before I give you this." Yunan said,

" meanwhile we shall await for your arrival at that table." Lady Olivia added while pointing at a vacant table, Marcy gave them a thumbs up and headed at the cashier to order her own food.
.
.
.
.
Marcy grabbed her serving and went to Yunan and lady Olivia tables.

"So Marcy I heard both of us will interview a popstar ey?" Yunan asked,
"Yeahh I really hope tomorrow interview goes well...I really need this." Marcy stated, "don't worry child for I am General Yunan defeater ooFMPH" Yunan said while posing but stop midsentence because Olivia stuffed her mouth with a bread,

"Oh dear, please don't introduce both of yourself like that...you nerds, or else the interview will walk away of cringe." Olivia said with her palm on her own face, Marcy laugh at this situation, Marcy continue the conversation.

"I invited my friend here soooo while I am at the interview can you accompany her lady oliviaa, pleeeeaassseee?" Giving her the puppy eyes

"Ugh Fine child just promise me you'll do well in the interview." Olivia bargained and Marcy agrees with her after that they continue their conversation until Marcys alarm goes on "Well that's my cue. Bye Yunan and Lady olivia. Thank you for the mint ice cream it was delicious." Marcy said and did a salute, she packed her food to throw it away and she went ahead to her office.

---------------Anne boonchuy 💙-----------

Anne had fun this past few days with sprig, Polly and Pop Pop, they did so much activity like fishing, farming, camping and exploring the woods.

She is at the basement preparing her clothes since she will return back to the city, after this Anne went up to see hop pop holding a small gift

"Oh Anne you said that Marcy finally got her proposal accepted... Well this isn't much but can you give this to Marcy as a congratulation gift to her?" Hopediah asked,
"Of course Pop pop, Marcy would love any gift given to her." Anne assured.

Someone tackled Anne from behind "Anne can I come with you in the city please" Sprig asked almost like crying, "ME TOOO!!" polly added,
"Dang it kids, you both are not leaving here, maybe in a few months we'll go visit Anne but not now it's harvest month you both will help me." Hopediah said,  BUMMER both kids said in unison.

Soon the afternoon comes both the plantars and boonchuy said their goodbyes, and so the long driving back to the city continues. Anne is contemplating whether to text Marcy or not thinking she may distract her, in the end she didn't since she will see Marcy tomorrow anyway.

The long drives continues until the forest view changes into a city scapes, She's near. They already ate on the way home so as soon as they went home all of them went to sleep in their respective rooms.

-------------Sasha waybright ♥️---------

.
.
Saturday 8am
.
.
... a loud knocking can be heard outside Sasha door...

BANG

BANG

BANG
.
"I know GRIME! I will go eat and prepare give me just a fucking  5 minute to sleep!!! it's still early!"

"5 minute my ass! I know a lie  when I hear one KIDDO! You also take so damn long to prepare so get out now and start your day!" Grime nagging and banging at her door.
A few second grime heard a thumping noise inside the the bedroom.
...

The door swung open revealing a pissed of blonde girl "I hate you so much." Sasha said as she angrily stomped going down on the stair and grime smiling in victory followed her downstair.

Sasha is now at the kitchen counter eating bacon, eggs and toast "So what's my schedule today again?" Sasha asked half awake "You have to visit charity event around 10am-12 noon, around 12pm - 2pm you have an interview at a tv station and finally around 3pm you have to go to newtopia and after that you are very much free to go." Grime implied.
.....
.
"Mmmkay..."
.
. Chew*
. Chew*
....

Grime spoke again "I'm worried for you sasha do you even have friends to spend time with?"

"I do it's per-" grime cut her off and added "Other than your older colleagues... You know what? after your meeting at the newtopia YOU MUST SOCIALIZE WITH SOMEONE YOUR AGE."

"Geez, What kind of popstar who laze around all day and do nothing, let alone have no social life." Grime murmured but it was inaudible.

"Yeahh sure, this should be an easy task since I already have the status, the face and money what else do friends need?" Sasha cockily said,

"You are not returning until I saw you with someone. Got it missy?" Grime threatened. Sasha just agreed, she is definitely underestimating this.

Sasha dressed for the events in a black fitted turtle neck shirt that shows her curves with a skirt on the bottom. She put on make-up and wore her maroon jacket. The two are now driving to the first event in a black Hyundai h350 van. "Grimesy is my disguise still in the van?" Sasha asked, "Yeah it's at the back of the van." Grime said while eyes are on the road.

Percy and Braddock took a leave of absence for vacation trips with their family.

END OF CHAPTER 2