2

I woke up in on Axl's chest. He was playing with my hair. All of that what happened yesterday was finally processed by my brain, but something was off. Something just didn't feel right. Axl looked at me, stoping the thing with my hair. "Is everything ok?" He asked worried. "Yeah sure. Everything's fine." I answered. I went though all maybe memories for yesterday. Suddenly I realized it, when we kissed he didn't taste like drugs or alcohol or stuff like that. "Does that mean..." I whispered. I asked myself if he just used me for sex, if he had all of this planned. Maybe he was planning on kicking me outta the band and wanted to use me because I wasn't gonna be a part of his life anymore soon. "Are you sure everything's okay?" He asked again. "Yeah." I said while jumping up and getting dressed as fast as possible. "Hey! What are you doing?!" He asked. I didn't answer. "Talk to me!" He said again. I still didn't answer him. He suddenly got up and stood in front of me. He was holding my face in both of his hands. "Hey. Calm down. What's wrong?" He asked while gently moving his thumbs on on my cheeks. "I'm fine axl. Really!" I said while going outta the room. As soon as I entered the living room, where the door was, everyone ran towards me to ask me the dumbest question the ever asked. "Did you fuck with axl?" Slash asked. "I could swear I heard someone moan!" Izzy said. "Yeah I heard it too." Duff added. "I fucking told you!" Steven yelled from the kitchen. "Guys what the heck? Of course not!" I tried to tell them. "Oh come on...we wanna know'" Izzy winked. "Guys I gotta go!" I said while I was putting on my shoes. "Not until you tell us." Steven laughed while stepping in front of the door. "No Steven seriously I'm gonna tell you when I come back but I gotta hurry now." I said serious. "Yeah. We gotta hurry now." Axl said. I turned around and saw what I really didn't wanna see in that moment. Axl, dressed and ready to talk but clearly annoyed as hell. Axl walked towards the door, took me by the hand and dragged me out. We stood in front of the now closed door. We could see Steven and duff looking outta the window so axl grabbed my wrist and walked to our van with me.
"Are you gonna tell me why the fuck you just did that?" He asked still annoyed as fuck. I shook my head while looking down at the floor. "Tell me what the fuck is wrong!" He commanded. "I...you know it's like...oh god!" I tried to explain. "Okay, calm down!" He said. "Was it yesterday? Didn't you like it?" He asked me concerned. "Axl just let me explain." I told him. "But no seriously you didn't wanna do it right?!" He asked almost tearing up. "Axl please. If I wouldn't have wanted it I would've slapped the shut outta you." I told him to get him to calm down. "Yeah probably." He realized. "But what is wrong? Seriously tell me!" He said. "Well, you know yesterday. When we kissed you didn't taste like alcohol or drugs or stuff y know?" I tried to explain. "That sounds like a good thing to me." He laughed. "Yeah but it could mean that you...just used me for sex...I don't know maybe you planned all of it!" I said. I knew how much I had offended him with that. I was so embarrassed i stopped breathing. "You think I'd do that to you?" He asked. He sounded so heartbroken. I didn't wanna look at him so I just kept on looking down to my feet. "I would never do that. I really love you. I mean yeah I planned it so nothing would go wrong, so that it would be perfect. And it really was. But I'd never do that. Especially not to you!" He explained. "Come on look at me." He lifted up my Chin and kissed me slowly. Axl hugged me tight and stroked over my back slowly. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "Hey, everything's fine. I love you and you love me, right?" "Yeah."  Axl let go of me and softly kissed me on my forehead. "What are we now?" I asked confused. "Well, I suppose you're my girl now!" He said proud. "Right?" He asked looking down to me. I nodded silently. "Come on. I wanna hear you say it...baby..." he whispered in my ear. I looked at him confused. "Say it." He grinned. "I'm your girlfriend now." I told him. "And what am I?" He asked me grinning. "Dear god Ax." I laughed. "Come on, say it!" He laughed too. "My boyfriend." I said. "That's what I wanted to hear!" He said while patting my head.

"Izzy shut up!"
"Great now I didn't hear them!"
"Shut up or they'll notice us!"

"We can hear you!" I laughed at them.
"Oh goddamn it! Izzy if you wouldn't have talked we would've at least heard them man!"
"If you would've shut up they wouldn't have heard us!"

Axl asked them very loud "Can u shut up for once?" They all went silent and nodded. "Good now stay silent." He said while grabbing hand hand and walking towards the bus again. "Wait. Didn't Alan wanted to come over?" I asked axl. "Oh yeah right. This bitch better be there on time." Axl complained. "Calm down Ax. Y'know how they are. They are fucking jackasses."I laughed. Axl placed his hand on my cheeks and was about to kiss me when suddenly our manager, Alan, bursted in. "Yo guys! I'm kinda hosting a party down the road in a little house! Wanna come tonight?" He asked excitedly. "After the concert?" Axl asked him annoyed. "Yeah! There aren't gonna be much people yknow? The band and maybe a few people that live here or something." He explained. "Yeah we can come." I told him. "Oh Noemi! Gotta tell you something at the concert. But what if we'd do it at the end..." he said. "Uh yeah sure." I smiled at him as he was walking outta the door. "What does he wanna tell me now?" I asked myself while resting my head on Axl's chest. "Last time he told me he gave his Fucking cat frogs to eat! His cat died after that!" I numbered against him. "Oh fuck!" Axl laughed while stroking my back. "Goddamn it I wanna Fucking vandalize something!" I told him. "When we're back home we can vandalize that old ugly bridge again." He said excited. "I hope so." I sighed. "You think the cops miss us already?" I laughed. "Yeah of course! Our dear friends always miss us when we're not around!" He laughed too. "Well, concert's in like one hour. Better get ready now. I don't wanna be late again!" I told him while going outside to get the rest of the band.

"Guys! Get the fuck ready! I don't wanna be late to the next concert yeah? Gotta at least show up to this one okay!?" I yelled. As soon as they heard me they ran towards the bus and stormed in. "Get the fuck dressed!" I told them while walking behind them. As soon as all of them were in their rooms Axl walked me into his room to ask me something. I sat down in his bed and looked at him kinda confused. "What if we'd tell them on stage? At the end of the concert?"
"Tell who what?" I asked still confused.
"Tell all of them the thing between us!" He answered excitedly.
"You mean like our fans?" I asked him.
"Yeah! Everyone. They're all gonna know you're mine!" He said excited. I giggled a bit and hugged him. He hugged me back "you're cute as fuck you know that?" He asked me in the cutest tone I've ever heard from him. "Thanks ax." I laughed. "Awe. I thought you'd call me a cute name, now that we're a couple." He told me while putting his hand on my cheek. "Well, how do you want me to call you?" I grinned. "Whatever is the best to scream in bed." He whispered in my ear. I god mad ass goosebumps as he started kissing my neck. "Ax not now. And especially not here when those dumb assess are right next to us. After the concert, okay?" I explained while going into my room to get ready.

Axl rose x female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें