Chapter 312

  "Who is your sister, bah! I'm not an educated youth, so I'll ask you if you killed Xiaoqing!" He asked, taking two steps back at the same time, disgustingly not wanting him to look at it, his intuition was wrong. The people who have passed by don't even want to let him watch.

Luo Jianping's eyes flashed and he said: "I really don't know what Xiaoqing is, besides, why are you so fierce, you just came or I'll show you around, you must not know that there are actually still in this village when you first came here. The scenery in several places is quite beautiful, how about I take you for a walk when I have time?" After speaking, he stretched out his hand to go to Lijuan.

Lijuan ducked immediately.

Luo Jianping saw that she was very aggressive, so he went to talk to Xiaoxiao instead.

"Why don't I take you for a ride, how can we stay here all the time at our age?" It's just as if they were just assigned, such a new girl is easy to bully."

Xiaoxiao said coldly, "Luo Jianping, what's the matter with the hem of your clothes? It seems to be missing a hole?" She didn't want to waste her time with such a person, she was not a reckless person like Li Juan.

Luo Jianping didn't know why she asked that, but he looked at the hem of his clothes and saw that there was a hole in the hem.

"Maybe it was scratched somewhere in the past two days. I didn't pay attention to say that the clothes will be torn if they are torn. Do you want to help me mend them?" After speaking, he looked at Xiao Xiao with a sinister smile.

Xiao thought in her heart that she really wanted to stretch out her feet and kick this person away, but she felt disgusting when she saw it.

I was even more reluctant to talk to him, so I let go of my palm, and the one there showed him: "Is it the piece of cloth in my hand? I think the length of the broken part of yours is similar to this piece of cloth." Spreading it out, even if she didn't get him to make a gesture, she knew that the tear in his clothes must match the cloth strap in her hand.

Luo Jianping suddenly panicked. He didn't expect that they would have such evidence, so he went to grab it without even thinking about it.

Xiaoxiao hurriedly turned around and dodged.

"You know who Xiaoqing is now, she is the girl you killed yesterday. You insulted her and killed her without bringing her, but it's a pity that you are so careless and unobtrusive, before Xiaoqing died. She pulled a piece of your shirt and held it tightly in your hand, only then did we know who killed her!"

Luo Jianping became annoyed after hearing Xiao Xiao's words, "Fart! It's just the same piece of fabric on my body, This dress has been torn long ago, it can't be just yesterday, I don't know my own clothes, besides, it's just a piece of fabric, why do you think I'm a murderer? Besides, there are people wearing clothes like this in the village. Even more, do they all have such clothes, and then they just broke a hole and you can slander people and say that he killed people! It's too hasty."

"Humph! In addition to the evidence, we have one more thing about you. I once pinched Xiaoqing, there are pinch marks on her neck, and the pinch mark shows that the person's right hand is missing a finger. Someone once saw that your hand just doesn't have a finger. These two points are very consistent. , how dare you say that you didn't harm anyone!" Xiao Xiao scolded severely.

This person still wants to make a quibble. If a piece of evidence can't testify against him, then he can't explain the fingerprint.

Luo Jianping put his right hand behind him, and retorted a little indifferently: "My hand is fine, and there are no missing fingers."

"You wear fake finger cots, and you can know if your hand is normal when you stretch out your hand!"

" I..." Luo Jianping wanted to find an excuse to get away, because he found out what he had done was exposed, so he could no longer stay here, once the two women spoke out, he would be dead.

Seeing that he was dodging, Lijuan simply rushed over to grab his hand. Who knew Luo Jianping was already prepared, he pulled out a small knife from his waist, grabbed Lijuan, and pressed the knife to her neck.

"Don't move, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!" He threatened Xiao Xiao.

"Don't touch Lijuan!" Xiaoxiao wanted to save Lijuan.

"Sister-in-law—" Li Juan was frightened at this moment. The man next to him had killed someone before. What if he got in a hurry and killed her, "Sister-in-law, save me!" She cried out in horror for help.

Xiaoxiao felt a little helpless. Every time Lijuan acted so impulsive, she was now being held hostage.

"Don't hurt Lijuan, you know who we are! I'm Zhao Lichen's wife, she is my sister-in-law, and Zhao Lichen's sister, if you dare to hurt her, you don't want to live anymore."

"Humph! It's Zhao Lichen's family, so you can't live, you know too much about what Lao Tzu did!" Don't blame him for being cruel, but blame them for their special status, if you let them go back alive and tell Zhao Lichen, then there will be endless troubles. Zhao Lichen has some ability and his identity is red and young, they say that he can't be offended.

So when he raised the knife, he was about to stab Lijuan. Xiaoxiao rushed over and raised the needle in his hand to stab Lijuan's hand one step faster than him.

Luo Jianping let go of Lijuan immediately when he felt pain.

"Stinky girls are courting death!"

"Humph! You should be courting death!" Xiao Xiao countered.

Luo Jianping was completely angry. At this moment, he just wanted to solve the two women quickly, so he charged at Xiaoxiao with a knife.

Lijuan screamed out in fright, "Becareful—" Xiaoxiao's body slightly moved her feet and took a step to the side, then grabbed Luo Jianping and threw him directly over the shoulder, throwing Luo Jianping directly on the ground.

Luo Jianping screamed in pain when he was thrown to the ground, and then quickly got up from the ground. He really underestimated this woman twice, but he couldn't let her go.

Lijuan looked stupid next to her. It turned out that Xiaoxiao was so good at it. Then she thought that she had been threatened by her once before, but fortunately she came with her today, otherwise she might have been harmed by this bastard too. .

When Luo Jianping came to stab her again, Xiaoxiao raised her leg and kicked her. Luo Jianping took a kick in the chest and felt like his rib was about to break. I didn't expect this woman to be so savage and powerful. I've been careless, at this moment I only think of the thirty-six strategies or go ahead, run away from here first, then leave here quickly, they can't find him and can't do anything to him.

When Xiao Xiao saw him running away, she immediately chased after him. If this person ran away, then Su Heng would never be able to get rid of the crime.

I saw two people running desperately one after the other.

At this time, Li Chen also came here.

As soon as Lijuan saw him, she immediately shouted, "Brother, chase after that person, he's going to run away!" Li Chen saw two people not far away, one after the other, no matter how many, he rushed quickly.

Li Juan was also chasing after him.

It's a pity that she doesn't usually exercise, so she can't keep up with them, and she's getting further and further away from them, afraid that if the person runs away, Su Heng will not be able to get rid of the crime, so he shouted to the village, "Arrest people! Come out and arrest people quickly. !"

The people on the side of the road ahead looked at her strangely, not knowing why she shouted like that.