"I changed my mind, I'd love~ to hang out with you guys~"

Hitomi chuckled, "let's go, the bus might leave soon."

The group of four greeted the two security guards at the gate, quickly hopping onto the bus and sitting near the back, Hitomi and Nako on one side, Yujin and Wonyoung on the other.

The puppy stared at Wonyoung as the bus began to move, the bunny in turn tilted her head at her, a clueless smile on her face.

"Wonyoung-ah, you can wake up now."

...

Wonyoung's smile slowly turned to an annoyed frown, "ah yah unnieeee."

Yujin chuckled, "hey, you'll thank me later."

Wonyoung rolled her eyes, looking past her best friend to see two Japanese girls waving at her.

"Hi Wonyo~"

The youngest girl let out a quiet sigh, smiling softly as she waved, "hey unnies."

Hitomi gave her a thumbs up, "you'll enjoy today Wonyoung."

"Where are we even going?"

Nako took out four tickets out of her backpack, handing one to each girl, "amusement park!"

Yujin grinned at Wonyoung, "you always wanted to go to Lotte World, right Wonyo?"

Wonyoung stared at her ticket, glancing over to the oldest girl, "how'd you get four of these? Saturday tickets are hard to get aren't they?"

(A/N: I have no idea, I have yet to go to Lotte World as well)

Nako smirked, "I have my ways."

"What she means is that a family member of hers works there so she got three free tickets."

Nako pouted at Hitomi, "hey I was trying to sound mysterious."

The younger second-year student chuckled, "you just sounded cute."

The Koreans, who've wondered for the past six months if the girls were dating, stared back and forth at the two, the maknae smiling at the oldest, "thank you, Nako-unnie."

As the bus drived on, Wonyoung leaned in to whisper in Yujin's ear, "are we going to be third and fourth wheels on a date?"

"We don't have to be wheels."

Yujin stared at her so seriously that Wonyoung did a double take, her heart doing back flips.

"W-what?"

Yujin smirked, "we could make it a double date if you'd l-"

"Yah!"

The two Japanese girls startled as they heard Wonyoung yell at Yujin, seeing the bunny slap the puppy's arm.

"Are... you both okay?"

Yujin laughed as Wonyoung covered her flustered face with her hands, "yeah, we're fine."

"Why'd she hit you?"

"Ah, I just asked her if she wanted to go on a double date."

The two older students stared at the dog, "oh? With who?"

"You guys of course."

"W-what?!"

The second-year students blushed, "b-but w-we're not... dating..."

Yujin raised an eyebrow, "you sure?"

Hitomi began to copy Wonyoung's gesture of hiding her face, shaking back and forth from Yujin's interview. Her ability made all three of the girls feel the same thing, especially Nako who was already feeling shy and embarrassed without the help of the younger girl's special power.