Bad Luck!

When Azizah got recovered, she has learned Oguzhan's parents got Covid! What a bad luck! She got very sad while there wasn't much time since she recovered. But thanks to God, Oguzhan & his sisters were fine and didn't get Covid. However he wasn't happy since his father got hospitalized and it took a week. Hopefully his father got fastly recovered.

Azizah was 7/24 praying for Oguzhan's parents. Finally, they got recovered easily. And Azizah & Oguzhan were about to meet after a long time but it's cancelled due to his parents getting Covid. Nevertheless, few days after the quarantine, they are prepared for their long-awaited meeting.

Azizah went to the cafeteria early. She has waited Oguzhan for hours and hours, but he never came. Then she tried to call him but he never replied phones.

Later, she phoned Oguzhan's friend "Celal(Jalal)", he told her he & Oguzhan go to hospital inside ambulance and Oguzhan has involved in a traffic accident and broken his leg. In that moment, Azizah couldn't stop her tears. She immediately went to that hospital and wanted to see her love. While she is coming to the hospital, Oguzhan has just gotten off the medical operation. His parents were there too.

Azizah was shocked to see them. She forced herself to stop crying but couldn't achieve it. Oguzhan's mom saw her and asked her;

m: Oguzhan's girlfriend is you?
A: Yes, ma'am. I am.
m: Were you both about to meet? Because Oguzhan told me so this morning.
A: True. And I've waited for him since hours. But now, the situation of him has hurt me. Inshallah he will get better as soon as possible, auntie Çolpan(Cholpan).
m: Inshallah, my sweet daughter.

Azizah couldn't believe what she's heard and she was falling from the cloud nine. She suddenly hugged her future mom-in-law and told her " Thank you so much, mommy"

Then she & her future in-laws have talked for a while and went to Oguzhan's side after he woke up. Azizah suddenly run to him and hugged him so tightly. "Oh, my sweet love. I've always prayed for you. Thanks to Allah, he brought you to us. So glad to have you as the half of my destiny" said Azizah...