Sulking

TYPE's pov...

H-h-he said those mean words to me while feeding me... what should I do? Should I cry? Or eat and then I decided to do both...

If Tharn has told me about his feelings earlier than Sam,then things won't turn out like this,I never knew Tharn loved me earlier if I knew then I would choose him but when I met Tharn it was already too late...

He again wiped my tears as my whole face is filled with water...

"Don't cry,I m sorry" he uttered those magical words but my hiccups weren't stoping at all as it his words still hurts me a lot...

"I m sorry...I m really sorry for my mean words,I didn't really mean that" he rubbed my back to console me and it really worked for me...

"Why you uttered those Harsh words if you don't mean that... don't talk to me like that" I hugged him and his body stiffened but I don't care...I want a hug, only a hug can make my aching heart calm...

"D-don't do this... leave me" he said and deattached his body from mine...
And here I go again,I again began to cry so placing the food aside he himself pulled me into a hug while rubbing my back...

"I m sorry don't cry .." he again apologies while still rubbing my back, i just held him more closely and burried my face into his chest...

Finally after few seconds he detached his body from mine and began to feed me

After feeding me,he walks away while talking to someone on his phone...

I was still resting on Tharn's bed while looking out of the window when I got call from that fucker Sam,I decided to hang it up so I actually did but after two tries I picked it up hoping its a news of him getting into an accident...

"Hello"

"Hello Type,can we meet?"

"No,I don't want to"

"Actually you know our Paris project,I m having some problems please help me "

"No never"

"Please, please Type....i will definitely get huge loss..."

"Ok fine...I will meet you in the Austin cafe as I have to buy some cookies for my boyfriend..."

"B-boyfriend?"

"Yes anyway byee" I immediately hangs up the call and sighed as its really disgusting me to hell...

~~~

I was waiting for him in the cafe when he walked in with his big smile which really annoyed me to hell...

"What help you need from me?"

"I want you to give me back my profit as before this Paris project you signed for the 20%partnership,I want you to take out your name..."he said and I immediately signed it as I don't need a single penny from him...

"Btw Type I want to talk about something else too"

"What?"

"I-i-i m sorry baby,I know it's hard for you to forgive me but can we get together again... please baby,I was blinded by my mother's love... please I promise I will be a good Boyfriend.." he said and I just wanted to throw a hot coffee on his face...

"I will date or have dinner date with Peter rather than you" Peter is the huge guy in our company he looks as ugly as me and is very aggressive so everyone kinda hate him including me...

"Please baby, don't be angry" he said holding my hands and I immediately took my hand back...

"Stop Don't touch me"

"you must be living with your new sugar daddy...you can only do that... don't you miss me...you can come back if you want" he stated and I just slapped him real hard this time...he just changed his tone in fraction of seconds,I m amazed that how can I love a person in my past...it really disgust me to death..

"Don't think I slapped you because of first sentence but because of giving me the offer to come back because I won't...and yes I have a sugar daddy who loves me and unlike you he can't stay away from me even for a second...and you know he's Tharn"he asked..

"Oh that means you are rejecting me and slapped me because of him?" He asked..

"Yeah he's my boyfriend" I just said whatever came in my mind...

"You are dating that poor guy right whose career and whole life got ruined in my single snap...do you even know I just complaint about him to cops and he was thrown out of college and put behind bars...I heard he's still jobless and lost his mom and dad too" my body , mind froze and now everything was making sense that why Tharn hates me so much..

"You bitch" I punched him on his mouth and he was about to slap me but suddenly someone held his hands and when i looked up and saw Tharn was glaring at Sam..

"Don't you even dare to touch my boyfriend...I will cut down your hands" he said...

"Oops here comes the another poor brat but you know I know you are pretending Tharn...I know you hate him so much that you kidnapped him,I know everything.. don't make me fool there's nothing between you two and Type I bet you will come back to me after he will throw you out...then I will definitely keep you because I have divorced my wife for you baby...she was a bitch..." She wasn't a bitch she was good and respectful unlike me who was coward not to walk out from the relationship...I m happy for her...

"You know whether I hate him or love him it's non of your business because he's mine and don't ever dare to contact him again... because he's mine and I m not gonna lose anything from now onwards" Tharn said pulling my body closer to him...

"Fake just fake...I know your truth ,if you're really Boyfriends then prove me" he said and before I can reply Tharn pulled me into a kiss...

Holding my waist and head he pulled me more closer sucking my lower lips...I was froze but then I immediately kissed him back...we kissed for about minute and gosh I have never kissed someone like this....it's so satisfying and good... he's a good kisser for sure...I want more!

"Now you must believe that...baby lets go" after punching that guy hard enough that he passed out.. Tharn held my hands and with a bitchy attitude I just gave my hand to him and walked out turning my face away from that shitty guy Sam..

Damn! He gonna kill me for sure as he has to kiss me...
...