"We're not disturbing you right? We can leave though" sharon

"You two are crazy. It's rude to send visitors away when they just came. I'm actually just making lunch for the kids. Are you two going to have lunch here? I didn't know you'll come so I didn't prepare enough"

"No, it's okay. We really just stop by here to look at you and the twins since we also heard that wanda was needed for a mission today" sharon

"Yes, she is. That's stupid mission and steve. Next time I see rogers he'll go down"

"Ohhh...that's bad" the three laugh

~•~•~•~

"Boys, foods are ready. Time to eat" she called the boys, but no one respond or came

"You two sure you won't eat? Or at least have a glass of juice? water or coffee?"

"I'll have a water" maria

"Water, coming up"

Natasha filled the glass with water and handed it to maria who thank her. She called the twins for the 3rd time, but it looks like no one is hearing her. The twins should be here right now eating, however they're not. Mostly with one call they're already there. She excuse herself and called for the boys. She walk to the living room and see the twins busy playing a video game. She frown at them.

"Tommy, Billy I called your three times to eat and you didn't listen"

"Mama, wait. I'm almost going to win" tommy

"Almost there" billy

"Boys, I told you a lot of times, you shouldn't let the food wait. That's bad"

Maria and Sharon could hear their conversation and listen. They knew natasha is very strict in disciplining the kids, yet she never raise a hand in them nor speak bad at them.

"Just wait until it's over"

"I think the food is the same again. Omelette. I bet mommy could cook many ones that that"

Natasha raise an eyebrow at their answers and place her hands on her hips, not liking their answer or how they answer her.

"Boys, I don't like your answers. Be thankful you have food to eat, there's a lot of kids out there who looks for something to eat just to fill their empty stomach. Now, go and eat your foods. Stop playing this game this can wait"

Natasha pulled the plug of the game shutting it down, making the twins look at her awfully.

"Now, now don't look at me like that. There's time for playing. There's always time for everything. And now it's time for eating. Take a sit and eat"

"We don't want to eat okay? We will eat if we get hungry" tommy

"You're going to upset your stomach for not eating on the right time"

"It's not your body" billy

"Why are you forcing us when we don't want it?"

"Because I care about you two and I'm your mother"

"You Are Not even our Mother, you can't even be a mother. You can't have a child"

What billy said to her, caught her by surprise, not only her, but the two ladies who are at the kitchen. It hurt her deeply especially hearing it came from their mouth. Damn she knew she can't be a mother or bare a child, but when wanda told her she was pregnant with the twins with vision (who left her alone and his kids) she was so happy and when they came to the world, when she hold them in her arms, she didn't care if she can't have children of her own, because she is already a mother of twins. She wants to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. She was too upset to even say something.