🍋Chapter 4: Settling In

[ In this lemon Byakuya's going to be domming and topping you. genitals ambiguous. this lemon wont affect the plot much and you may skip it if you so please. this is dubcon ]

You awoke to someone cupping your face with their hand and squeezing, and doing a bit of moving your face from side to side. This waking made you start with a jolt, and yet you were surprised to see that it was Byakuya this time(!) having some fun with you.

" Togami? " Yawning, you still haven't remembered that you're tied up. Thus, trying to swat his hands was not feasible.

" Sleepy sleepy sleepy. Whats the meaning of that? Why, It's almost 7:00. "

You blinked slowly. 7PM? So? You weren't exactly running on the perfect sleeping schedule with these jokes poking and keeping you awake all day and night.

" I'm on a modified schedule. " You simply said. Laughing, Byakuya actually enjoyed this quirp. But he just couldn't let it go, no no no.

" Oh, hamsters are nocturnal creatures aren't they? "

You gave him the 'you're being an asshole' look, and at this he too laughed. Yet again that evil chuckle reached your ears, but this time he was freakishly close and you could feel the temperature rise in the room. You noticed he was wearing these gloves that looked sort of like leather, but shown more sleek and smooth.

They reflected the lights quite well, until suddenly they had turned off. It had scared you, bad. The next thing you heard, Togami was walking closer. Or was it farther? You couldn't tell.

" Hey, Togami, What's with the lights? "
The voice was right next to you; " Oh, nothing. "
Nearly jumping out of your skin, you only flinched and tried to find him in the dark. You could not.

"What? Did I scare you? " He said, very very close now.

" Yeah.. " You said shyly, feeling very nervous and not really understanding what he wanted.
" That's a shame. " He took some hair and tucked it behind your ear, then rubbed your forearm with this cold-ish glove. Once in contact with your skin, it became warm.

His lips met with yours very carefully, and surprisingly his kissing was not ravenous or aggressive. Somehow he still had his poise when engaging in it, and there was a rhythm that you tried to keep up with. Your pants were removed. Though you wanted to protest, you were left only in your shirt and the little dignity you had left.

Adrenaline steadily rose as the gloved hands began to roam your body, touching here and there. It felt like you were froze as he had his way with you. But you know he'd make you kneel or such if you "acted up" so to speak.

One hand continued to rub your thighs, but the other disappeared.
" Cat got your tongue? "
The finger reappeared, now lubed and rubbing around your entrance.

" U-Uhm.. "
" Go ahead. " He had begun working his fingers in and out very slowly, an odd, pitiful feeling becoming of you. " Speak. "
Spreading your legs out a bit more for him, you could not deny that this was feeling quite good.
" A little.. faster. "
He slowed down a bit. Whining a little, you trembled in the cold air. " I'm sorry, Please, please go faster.. "
" That suits you, idiot. Keep begging. "
He wished that he could see the stupid face you're making, but he didn't want Monokuma catching any last bit of what was happening at the moment. Ever since he saw that outfit and the way you talked and walked, he knew you'd be a good pet and an equally fun toy to use.

He used his thumb to stimulate your further and watched as you twitched in pleasure. Applying more lube to his fingers, he kept prodding and moving around until the only noises one could hear were soft moans. Once he retracted his hands you were left cold, but the smell of pricey cologne had you under the impression he was close again. This time you were flipped so that your ass was proudly in the air and he was.. wherever he was. You had felt something solid like a foot keep you in place while something else gave quite a solid smack to your privates. You yelped softly, but tried to remain in place.. There that laugh was again. He could've atleast kept it on your ass...

The next senstion was the foot being lifted from your neck and onto your back now. Letting out a quiet uff, you remained on the floor.
" Do you know what you are? Here, I'll spell it out for you. S. L. U.. Hmm., T. What does that spell. "
" Whore. " His foot actually put pressure down, and it hurt for a second. " Slut! Slut. "
He released you. The sound of him coming down was heard, and he unbuckled his pants.
" Okay, Spell it out for me please. "

Something lubed, but definitely not a finger began poking around back there. Honestly, the relief was so strong you almost forgot to listen to his commands.
" S. "
He moved out and bucked in.
" L. "
Again, this time he spread you open a bit more.
" U. Hhh. "
He was rubbing you while going in and out, making everything shake.
" T.. "
" Keep going. "
Moving in a already rapid pace, you felt his ungloved hand rest where your thigh and stomach meet for leverage, and his other arm was now around your neck and supporting you up. Now he was definitely and obscenely fucking you, making you feel like an animal truly now. This was not a position for devoted lovers, no, you felt more comparable to fuck meat. And it felt fucking amazing. He even let you cum, once, twice, then himself. Inside..

Once he was finished, all he did was silently slide out and exit the room. No cuddling, no goodbyes, just you with him dripping out, and no pants or underwear.

Goddamn it, Where's Toko? Well, you didn't know where she was, but Togami knew exactly where she dwelled. After all, as she said herself she loved to watch, even without making herself known.

Stumbling to the bathroom, you atleast managed a lukewarm bath of water to sit in while you wait for Toko or maybe Togami to come back.