Levi Is Home!

Levi's POV

After I sent the text to Ayu I phoned the police asking if they could help me back home and they said they'd be on their way so I just waited on a neer by bench till they came.

About an hour later I saw them and I got in their car, I realised that they we're the same cops at the cabin where me and Jaxx found Sora, wow what a small world we live in, I thought. One of them asked me how I got here and I told them that I ran after James who tried to run away but I got lost and found this place.

They drove me back home and when I got out of the car I thanked them and they walked me to the door, me behind being behind them, they knocked on the door and a couple seconds later I saw Alex open it.

Alex: Hello?

Man Officer: Hello Alex, we got a phone call not too long ago from Levi telling us where he is and asking us if we could pick him up, of course we said yes and now look who's here.

After the officer said that they both stepped out the way, revealing myself to Alex (that sounds wrong 😭).

Once she saw me her eyes opened wide and she ran up to me squealing and gave me a big massive hug 🤗

Alex: OMG LEVI YOU'RE OK, EEK I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!

Levi: I'm glad to be back too Alex.

I said while smiling and giggling at her actions.

Luca's POV

Me and Charli were hanging out in the back garden when all of a sudden we heard a scream, it sounded kinda like Alex.

We both got worried and rushed inside to see Alex literally squeezing the living hell out of Levi, I chuckled and was about to go back to do what I was doing when I remembered, OMG WAIT A MINUTE LEVI'S BACK. I ran up to him and joined Alex in with the squeezing.

Luca: OMG BROTHER IT'S REALLY YOU I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

Levi: I missed you too Luca

Charli: YAYAY LEVI'S BACK :D

Sora's POV

Me and Jaxx were playing roblox KAT and Imma be honest, he was beating my ass, I wasn't really good at them kind of games, but anyway when I was finally about to get a kill on him we heard some screaming from downstairs, we both got curious and decided to check it out.

When we got downstairs we saw Alex and Luca literally squeezing Levi to death while Charli was just standing there laughing, oh yay Levi's back, I would go and join in with Alex and Luca but Levi already looked like he was about to explode from too much hugs so I left him.

Sora: Oh hey Levi's back.

Jaxx: Yeah, hey Levi we missed you buddy.

Levi: Of course you missed me, you guys can't go a day without seeing and thinking about this handsome face 💁💅

Me and Jaxx both rolled our eyes and laughed after.

Light's POV

I was playing pin the tail on the donkey with Ayu when out of nowhere we heard screaming. (You get what's happening so Imma just skip cause I'm lazy 😅)

After all what just happened the police left and we was all in the living room having a movie night with popcorn and ice blasts like in a real cinema to celebrate Levi's return. Jaxx and Sora were cuddling with each other as usual, Alex and Levi were sitting together and so was Charli and Luca and me and Ayu. She was leaning her head on my shoulder falling asleep a little bit, not gonna lie I was kinda blushing a little bit, am I catching feelings 😳

Haii I'm back finally, sorry I was gone, tbh I completely forgot about this story lmao 😅

I was just chilling at 1am going through Wattpad to see what stories I should read and found my one so I decided to read it and I was like, Imma add another chapter, so here it is :D

I hoped you enjoyed it and like always feel free to correct me if you see any mistakes lol. That's all for now idk if Imma take like another 100 year break off but we'll see, also ty for the support and nice comments, they made me laugh and smile :>

Anyway Imma shut the hell up and and let y'all go on with your day/night, baii love ya 😘