why did you...?

Začít od začátku

" I wonder... " Y/n mumbled. " Did he change? "

" What happened in the future? What did go wrong? " Y/n mumbled while kicking a pebble.

Y/n skipped from area to area, stairs to stairs, and everywhere until she stopped in an area where the ceiling collapsed on the floor. 

"...Ah, it's is where Mikey-kun's brother got the engines. " Y/n said to herself while smiling a bit. " Let's go farther then. "

When Y/n was about to go to the last stairs she didn't check, a familiar voice pass thru her ears.

" N/n. "

Y/n slowly stopped and looked at the voice where it is coming from. She looked startled and saw Mikey seating on a pile of junk.

" M...Mikey-kun? " Y/n called out. 

" Yes, the one and only. " Mikey replied. 

Y/n too shocked to grab her phone to call her brother covered her mouth in surprise. 

" Where's Takemitchy? " Mikey asked.

" He's also looking for you around...do you also need him? " Y/n asked while grabbing her phone.

" We could just let him be first, but I wanted to talk to you first. " Mikey replied.

" Huh? "

" I have a favor to ask. " Mikey said.

" Favor? " Y/n asked. 

" I came here to remember my memories with my big brother. I'm overwhelmed with many memories. " Mikey replied. 

" When I was young I fought with many people. I learned a few kinds of stuff, I laughed, I cried too, that is how I grew Toman. " Mikey added. " It makes me nostalgic. "

" Mikey-kun... " Y/n said while feeling a little uneasy.

" Toman has changed a lot. " Mikey said. 

" What do you mean? " Y/n asked.

" Y/n...why did you leave Toman? I wanted us to stay together. I wanted you to stay with me as you promised. " Mikey said. 

" Eh...?! " Y/n blurted out confused.

" That goes to Takemichi-kun but there was never a promise between the two of us. " Mikey added. " I tried to fix everything by myself but I couldn't control everything. I'm never gonna be like I was in the past. "

" What? What are you saying...? " Y/n asked.

" I tried to stop you from quitting Toman with your twin brother and Kenchin said... " Mikey said as a sharp pain began to stab Y/n's head making her clutch her head while fixing her posture.

A memory showed up, the same thing that Mikey was telling is flashing in her mind like a movie. 

" Stop it, Mikey. " Draken said.

" Ha? " Mikey asked. " Why are you ordering me around, huh? "

" I agree with Draken. " Mitsuya said. " They are no longer a part of Toman now. "

" Mitsuya... " Mikey grumbled.

Draken and Mitsuya kneeled in front of Mikey and Draken spoke first.

" Mikey...you chose the path of violence. From now on Mitsuya and me put our lives in your hands. " Draken said. " It's our choice. "

" But Mikey...Takemichi is our leader while Y/n is our friend. I don't want them to end up like us. " Mitsuya said. 

" Don't mix them up in our mess. " Draken said. " Especially Y/n that you loved before. "

Y/n blinked as she got immersed again in the present, she gasped and covered her mouth.

" So that means...those two... " Y/n said while not finding the right words.

" Yeah...they were the last. I'm the one who killed them. " Mikey said. 

" Ah...uh... " Y/n trembled while stopping her tears.

" Y/n...that Toman no longer exists. " Mikey said while approaching the girl while Y/n got glued in her place and can't bring herself to walk back or run away. 

" The guys are...and everyone...I killed them all. " Mikey said. " That's why I want you to stop me...just like before. "

End

【4 / 25 / 22】

【4 / 25 / 22】