[26] My Heart's To Blame

**Disclaimer: Mature content.

It was still dark when YN awoke, shifting uncomfortably on the small sofa. She could hear Bucky snoring softly from the other side of the room and a relieved smile flittered onto her face as she realized for once bother her and Bucky were both sleeping soundly. She wondered if the creaking house and the comfortable smell of an old building had anything to do with it.

Getting up from her make-shift bed, YN walked quietly into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, her mind wandering from thought to thought as she went through the motions of filling a glass and lifting it to her lips. "Not getting much sleep?" YN jumped before she could take her first sip, the water splashing over the rim of the cup and down the front of her sleep clothes. YN sighed, looking down to see her shirt completely saturated. "Oops."

"Oops indeed." YN murmured, placing her glass down and pulling the cold fabric from her skin that was rising with goosebumps.

"You got anything else to sleep in?" Sam asked, finally coming into view. YN shook her head, turning to look at him pointedly. "C'mon, you can wear one of mine." YN resisted a smile as she followed after him, drink forgotten.

"What are you doin' awake?" YN murmured, careful not to disturb the rest of the house. Sam glanced at her, sending her a small smile before returning to look for a shirt.

"Busy brain," he responded, finally finding a large t-shirt and tossing it toward the woman. "Was coming down to see if you were awake."

"Me?" Sam nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. YN had to strain to keep her eyes from dropping down to drag over his exposed chest, the rippled with every movement he made. "Why?"

"Well," Sam chuckled, stepping forward and grabbing the hem of YN's wet shirt, his eyes holding contact with YN's. "I was thinking... about what Sarah said."

YN swallowed, trying to remain calm as Sam's knuckles grazed over YN's stomach, her muscles growing taut under the contact. "Yeah?" She breathed, licking her lips.

"Were you," Sam whispered, stepping even closer so that his bare chest was pressed against YN's. "Thinking about it?" Nodding, YN's hands found themselves pressed against Sam's pectorals, the hard muscle beneath his skin trembling. "And?"

"And," YN paused, taking a moment to calm her breathing. "I want to do more... than think about it."

"Thank God." Sam muttered before relieving the tension entirely by connecting their mouths, tongues already one step ahead as they twisted around each other. Sam pushed his hands up YN's stomach, the wet material of her shirt rolling up her chest and over her head, separating their lips for half a second before they came back together again in rushed breath.

YN's hands were everywhere they could reach, brushing and massaging Sam's soft skin, pulling him as close as she could get him. Dragging his mouth down YN's neck, Sam's hands wound around her body to unclip the bra separating their chests from touching. As soon as the material had disappeared, YN groaned into Sam's mouth, the friction of her breasts against Sam's chest heating the fire inside her even hotter.

YN felt Sam push her backward, her body landing on his bed as he stood above her, staring down with so much want YN felt the need to press her legs together to satisfy the pulsating feeling between them. Sam bent over, her fingers hooking in the waistband of YN's sweatpants, collecting her underwear as her dragged them down her legs.

YN swallowed as Sam licked his lips, drinking in her physique and leaving YN feeling both self-conscious and impatient. Sam chuckled as he watched her squirm, lifting one of her legs and pressing a hot kiss to her ankle, then her calf, continuing up her leg until he was bent over her body, his hot breath fanning over where YN need him most.