So they added a chicken named Chica, a pirate fox named Foxy, a non-golden bunny named Bonnie and bear named Freddy.

Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica became the new faces of the hit restaurant Freddy Fazbear's, everything was back on the up and up. It was looking good. . . So good. . . That tragedy would soon strike again.

Then came. . . Your little brother, Christopher Afton. He feared the animatronics, he never liked them whenever your father would bring him around them.

And even worse when Michael would torment him about it, pranking him by using a Foxy mask and having his friends join in on the fun. Then that day in 1983 . . . When Chris was killed by the animatronic, I don't even want to go into it.

But it broke everyone.

The two animatronics were retired from performing and sent off the new pizzeria to be stored in the safe room. William did something in that backroom.

Then. . . 1985 approached. . . And those 5 children go missing at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the animatronics start oozing and smelling horribly. Complaints came in left and right about the whole ordeal.

And. . . It turns out, that your father, William has been using the decommissioned Springbonnie suit to lure children into the backroom and. . . Kill them, getting rid of their bodies by stuffing them into animatronic suits.

An investigation begins and the pizzeria was soon closed down by the police.

But even while Afton was killing children, he somehow managed to create more animatronics, circus themed animatronics. Ballora, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, and Circus Baby.

Micheal. . . Y/n, you both wondered what happened to cause Elizabeth's deaths. . . How she somehow died and you didn't know what happened. I'll tell you.

He specifically designed these animatronics to kidnap and kill children inside of them. To make sure that the kid is alone and no adults or other kids are around.

Sadly, your little sister was. William turned his back and she ran off, straight to Circus Baby and was captured.

William just grew more and more unhinged. He left Elizabeth alone since he was working on your mother, planning to trap her inside of Ballora herself.

In which he succeeded.

More killings, more shut downs, more restaurants, more animatronics, more tragedy's. . . More curses.

William somehow managed to make you both immune to the bites or even death itself. When I was out of the picture. . . I was making a plan myself.

I saw how William turned on you both, how he abused you and how he blamed you for his mistakes. I was grieving and in an angry state for my daughter, I hated William and I hated everything he has done.

When he came back to me. . . When he found me. . . I couldn't let him know that I knew it was him all along. I couldn't break my act if I wanted him to follow through with my plan for revenge.

When he said he wanted to bring his daughter and son back. . . I thought he was mad. I was angry that he'd even dare say that or think that, but then. . . Manzuki came into play.

I honestly didn't really trust my old friend, but William wanted him to come and do it. So I obliged to it and called him over, what I didn't plan. . . Was Micheal being beaten to death by his father. . .

But I did know somehow this outbreak would happen, so I had to plan around it. When he came in to work in the pizzeria when Y/n was there, I knew she'd leave because she wasn't comfortable around her father.