Miho looked very shocked,"wha-wha-what i am famous?!!"

I said quickly before Tamura can rebuke me, " yes yes you are the most famous among the juniors ,Miho Sawatari." I said very seriously causing Miho to panic.

Tamura quickly said," Relax Miho sempai is just teasing you,and sempai she can't take you teasing you know "
Tamur told me and i laughed .

"Ok ok i won't tease ok " i said between a few chuckles.
Tamura sighs depressingly
"C'mon let's go"

And we were going to the reserved cafe i noticed a man running toward us with a knife in hand.

He was running toward Tamura.
I immediately pushed Tamura and came in the path of the knife.

After stabbing me the criminal ran away and i fell on the road clutching my stab wound.

I won't let my kohai get killed when i am there and just earned himself a girl.

I closed my eyes shut and said"it is so hot".

{Extra skill : Heat resistance acquired}

"It's so cold now" i commented idly.

{Extra skill : Cold resistance acquired}
{Extra skill: Cold resistance and Extra skill: Heat resistance are combined to form extra skill: Thermal fluctuation}

My head is in so much pain, can't these people stop shouting,"so much pain" .

{Extra skill: Pain nullification} acquired}

"So i am dying from a stab wound huh." He was thinking about how he got like this.

{Extra skill : piercing resistance acquired}

With his eyes shut he said,"why is everything so colourless now?"

{Unique skill : Void acquired}

Satoru thinks,' Don't people above 30 years of age called sage ?'

{ Unique skill : sage has been acquired }

But i am 43 years old so what will that make me, a great sage ?

{ Unique skill : sage has been evolved to great sage}

I haven't got to try out new food of my sister yet,oh man i wanted to eat it .
I realy am a glutton, thinking about food while dying.

{Unique skill : Gluttony has been acquired}

I can feel my energy draining. God i don't want to feel like this, can't i have unlimited energy?!

{Notice. Attempting to give the individual Magicule breeder reactor. Failed. Substituting magicule breeder reactor with Origin skill : Information King Akashic Records }

Hey, i just remembered wasn't my sister making an improved version of firethrower. It is like a dragon but for humans, human dragon? I want to be like a dragon in the next life.

{Changing the individual : mikami Satoru's race to a dragonoid}

Oh....my sister is going to be so sad and i regret taking the knife for Tamura. She is someone i don't want to hurt in any way. She was with me when my family was busy ridiculing me, she was with me in my darkest moments, supported me with everything she had. But i am sure she will be fine, she has a strong will after all. I look up to her and want to be just like her.

{Changing the individual : Mikami Satoru's gender from male to female}

I open my eyes to see a crying Tamura holding my other hand and when he saw i was awake he while sobbing said," Sempai i was just going to show off my girlfriend and fiance, not having you dead."