001

Reyana's PoV

It was on that Sunday morning when my sister Uniece was told to enter the white room, I felt my lungs tucked tight. Whenever she enters that room, everything that's been happening in there may not be seen at the back of this door- but we can hear it, and very clear at that.

That lewd sound has been imprinted in my head since that day. But there's nothing that can be undone.

Mother always says that, it was this families destiny to be a harlot for the rest of their prime.

It disgust me more that it's coming from the woman who rased me.

"Reyana." There's my cue. Indicates that it is my time to enter the infamous white room.

I nodded at father who opened the door for me.

As I walked in, I walked passed Uniece. She had that look again.

When I entered the light, what greeted me wasn't an old man aging 40 nor 50 it was way lower than that, around 25 I suppose.

His body was covered with a white cotton robe. His hair is in a messy state. Yet he still imitates this Godly like aura around him.

Why is he here? Someone like him inside this walls... Does he know of this place dark secrets? Or like me, who got interested in all things and discovered something I wished I hadn't?

I began removing my shirt as I faced the man who's going to devour me any second now. He wasn't facing my direction, instead he was looking at the camera as if telling it to look only at him.

Not long before I took off every clothing that I had. And as I walked to his side. I saw him taking a drink from an unopened tequila.

When it's already been minutes since I stood at his side, naked. I felt cold and so I sat at the corner of the bed, just beside him.

"What are you sitting there for?" I flinched at his words. His accent was different to what I usually hear people saying.

I didn't even know when he looked at my side.

"I... Well-"

"Don't know how to dance?" He interrupt.

"I- I don't." It's not that I'm embarrassed to do so. It's just that even at my state, I still have pride.

"Well that can't be helped." He sighed as he stood up and start taking off his robe. "Turn around babe, lemme see your treasure."