Blitzo: And look what we have here! U/M!

Moxxie: It's Y/N, sir...

Blitzo: "Y/N! Just like I said!"

"Hi, I came here for the spot "

Blitzo: "Good, you hear that Loonie? You got a new coworker! " She just answered with another angry growling while still looking through her phone, I make a quick chuckle. "And I got the perfect first task for you" He said while going to the storage room, grab a mop and a bucket and toss them at me. "Enjoy!"

Moxxie: "Sir, with all due respect...are fucking really going to make a janitor the guy that was miraculously capable OF FIXING ONE OF YOUR WORST FUCKED UPS ON THIS COMPANY SINCE THAT TIME YOU BOUGHT SOME RANDOM SHIT IN A SHADY INTERNET PAGE WITH OUR FUCKING PAYCHECKS!

"Yes, we really needed a good janitor since our couple last missions since you suck at it and we all got sick of you non stop complaining about it. And he don't really seem annoyed by that, right? He said look at me

"Nope" I said sincerely

Blitzo: "See?" he said to Moxxie

Moxxie just answered with a low frustrated growl.

Blitzo: "Good, because otherwise I would have fired you" He said turning at me.

"Fair enough, also...emm... Stolas want me to tell you something...but I will not, and I'm pretty sure you know how it goes."

"Ahhhgg, just... don't. Loonie, tell me when we get a client, you, clean, and M&M...I don't know, do something useful in the meantime" He said as he enter his office and closed the door.

"Sure thing boss"

Millie: "Welcome" She said with a big bright smile, and extending her hand, I shake it I answer Moxxie just went to the breakroom in silence, Millie quickly followed. I just grabbed the rest of the cleaning stuff and starting mopping the floor. After some time Moxxie came out and walked towards me.

"Emmm Y/N, so emm... you really are fine with this...job? I mean, what you did was a damn miracle, and now here you are, mopping the floor."

"Meh, not the best one, and definitely not the worst I ever had, and money is money so I don't mind it." I said while shrugging.

"I guess so...

"And you? I've seen you pretty...bothered by well... your surroundings" I said while discreetly pointing at the general direction where Loona and Blitzo are. "Quite the characters they are, uh?"

"Yea... they are fucking annoying and pick on me all the time."

"And yet, you are still here"

"Yea, now that I think about it, I guess its the same as you, the job isn't that bad... most of the time, I like it, pays decent..."

"Good to hear. Also a quick advice, if you can use sass against them when they pick on you, do it, otherwise better to ignore them, both work most or less the same, although the first one can get you hurt tho... just measure the risk" I said with a quick laugh

"Heh, heh yea, you also learned that from the "Gunrunners" too"

"Kinda, learned it the hard way tho" I said while caressing my jaw. "Changing topic, Millie seems pretty fond to you,  is she your girlfriend or something?

"Wife"

So that's why

"That's even better, you'll be fine."

"You are right."

I finish cleaning most of the floor. When the phone rang and Loona picked it up along side a notepad.