Then There Were Three

Magsimula sa umpisa

Adrien's POV

"Plagg you heard that right!?" my voice cracks slightly as I thrash my phone around in my hand, clearly freaking out. All I see is my kwami zooming around my room with cheese in his paws obviously ignoring me. "PLAGG!!!" Reaching out my hand I manage to get into his path and have him crash into my hand causing his cheese to crumble to the floor, "MY CHEESE!! Why would you do that!? My poor chamabert." Helands on the floor with a big 'plop' and pouts at the remains of the dairy scattered on the carpet. Getting annoyed real quick with my kwami I cross my arms over my chest and wait for him to sit down and listen. "Fine. What were you saying before you killed my poor cheese." Quietly waiting for me to continue he hovers a few feet away from me. "Why did Felix answer her phone? I don't understand." I throw myself on to my bed in defeat.

"Simple. Marinette didn't want to talk to you. She probably gave the phone to your cousin, by the way why did you call her?" Blankly looking up at the ceiling of my bedroom I think about his question, not knowing why I called her in the first place, no, I knew exactly why I called her I just dont want to admit it. "I was worried that my cousin was up to no good. Marinette shouldn't be around someone so cynical that's all." Sitting upright I look over at Plagg to see his reaction before I hand him a replacement camembert cheese, happily swipping it from my hands. "Sounds to me like you're jealos Felix got to spend some time with her and she hasn't given you the time of day." Even though he was joking I know a part of his words were true to heart which makes my blood boil because he's right. I really am jealous that she's giving everyone else attention but me. Plagg loses interest in the whole conversation and starts to nibble on his cheese and watch T.V.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and just like that Plagg disappears into one of the drawers near my bathroom, as soon as he's gone Natalie enters in with a tablet with a list of things that needs to be done today. Preparing myself for a long uneventful boring day that will most likely be to help my father with his work, "Hi Natalie, what's on the agenda for today?" She clears her throat and unlocks the tablet before reading off the list. "So far the only thing that needs to be done is to have an apperance from you on the Job Fair near the museum after that you are free to do as you wish. You're father will be too busy to join you so make sure you make a great impretion before leaving the booth." with that she was out the door. Yes! I have a free day that's awesome maybe Nino wants to do something after the fair. Maybe I can't get the group to hang out too that way Marinette will go too.

Picking up the phone I dial my best friend to try and get the ball rolling on my plans, and within the second ring he answers

Picking up the phone I dial my best friend to try and get the ball rolling on my plans, and within the second ring he answers. "Sup dude! Are you ready for the job fair?" I can hear music playing in the background, he's either at the fair already or he's at home partying it up to get ready. "Hey Nino! Yeah I'm getting ready to leave soon but I wanted to tell you some good news! So Natalie said I have no plans after the fair so I was thinking we can all hangout and doing something like go to the movies or go get ice cream with the gang." Rushing the words out of my mouth I pause to catch my breath not realizing I was babbling on like an idiot. I wonder if Nino thinks I've gone crazy or he always thought about me. "Yo relax man. Haha that's great! Yeah we can do something afterwards why not do both movies and ice cream. I'll let Alya know once we meet up. I'll see you in like 20 minutes see ya later." My mood starts to change after the phone call and I pack up what I need before I head out the house to meet the driver outside. I was such in a rush that I forgot to checik in Plagg was with me but thankfully he was already in my shirt pocket by the time I was in the car. "You forgot me! How could you?" Plagg whispers from my shirt trying not to get the drivers attention. "I'm sorry Plagg I got excited. Now stay quiet til we get there." And with that we were on our way to the fair.