007. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦

Začít od začátku

Aoi's face grew bitter, lips tightly sealed and tugged down, she removed her resting crossed leg and pressed herself closer.

"What if I had?" She joked.

Her eyes narrowed at the smirking girl, who seemed thrilled by her affliction.

"I could get you into trouble." she dared.

The girl glared down with distrust and contempt, rubbing her lips and scowling at her silhouette.

"As if. Then I could get you into trouble as well, besides, your secret relationship is bound to get you into a serious problem, don't you think?" The girl simpered.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about? I don't have any romantic relationships with anyone, are you going to fabricate a lie in hopes of getting yourself in trouble." she swiftly retaliated, folding her hands and grimacing down at her tactics. Feet firmly glued to the ground, densely holding onto the skin of her arm and clamping her raging negative notions.

"Yeah right, you sick freak. As if you aren't being intimate with your bully right now." Aoi dolefully replied, gratuitously inculpating her, assuming she was sleeping with her tormentor, with her bully, with Katsuki.

The troubled look had overstayed its welcome, she slightly opened her mouth, her face unable to conceal the shock and appall because whatever Aoi or her entire classmates thought of them, lovers were far from it, they were two coins of different currencies, they did not resemble nor is his degrading manners an affectionate gesture towards her or anyone, so what gave them the right to accuse her? What gave them a reason to think they were partners?

Her eyebrows twist inwards, dipping her arms to the sides, and she slowly begins to talk. Staring directly into the girl's grey eyes, wide and cautioning her to step back and re-evaluate her scurrilous words she quipped.

"What part of your claims seems right?" she lowly muttered, inclining forward to further exert her demanding glare. She tilted her face when no answer had greeted her ears, jutting her chin onward. "What part of it seemed right? I need to know," she stressed, her voice dangerously pitching up toward the end of her speech, shifting tones, the look in her stare prompting the girl to prevent meeting eyes. While still maintaining a sour expression.

"Because every day he tortures me, he steals away my peace, to gain a little pleasure. If you thought we were more than that, you need to get your head checked."

At that moment, it didn't occur to Aoi to list why she had guessed it according to the rumors, a so-called secret relationship between the bully and his girlfriend. Because she had plenty of reasons to think otherwise. 

And she had to look away to think, had she unknowingly invaded her classmate's privacy with a boyfriend who wasn't even a friend? After she traded so many things about her, to him, without ever questioning why, why did she do that?

Also, giving him the exact address of her home after he asked to know 'where she lived' she thought it was out of concern, wanting to see her. Prior to handing him so many more of her stolen goods just to save her own skin, she was encouraging him. Had she caused this?

Was she in the wrong, all along?

It was odd how she never thought how bizarre his teasing was, all while she was under the disgusted impression of them both taking abrupt strides towards a very close relationship, doing intimate things, doing things most wouldn't at their age. She was threatened.

Whatsoever did he do with the items he made her steal from her classmate, her notebooks, her hairband, her likes, and dislikes, how she looked without any clothes on in the changing room, and most recently, wanting her to go to her house and get the things he wanted.