CHAPTER ONE

DINI POV

It's been 4 months since my mother's death and my insomnia still ate me up every night.

I stared at the ceiling just remembering the warmth of her hugs and the sweet sound of her voice.

Tears escaping my eyes, damping my pillow.

My mother was the only person I had in this world, my best friend and confidant.

And now I had to learn to live in a world without her.

And just like every other night I began to scroll through pictures of us.

My thumb immediately stopping when I reached the very last one.

The one we took only hours before her death.

They say time is healer of all things.

But somehow my ache for her just grew as the days passed by.

Tonight I missed her even more than usual.

Exiting the photos I clicked on my messages and began to scroll through my last conversations with her.

I gave a sad chuckle as I read one where she asked me what the eggplant emoji meant.

Then she proceeded to spam me with it.

As I reached the last message my eyes blurred with more tears.

"I love you my sweet girl 💗"

Sobbing I set my phone down.

Letting the sorrow devour me.

"Why mom....w-why!"

I started to take in deep breaths, hoping to ease my pain.

Then a thought came to me and quickly I grabbed my phone once more.

I opened my messages and typed the one phrase that I wish I could tell her.

"I love you, please stay with me longer".

Sending the message I locked my phone and silently cried into my pillow.

If only she was able to answer.

After crying for awhile my throat dried up so I made way to grab a cup of water and came back.

Then I drift into deep sleep.

THURSDAY 12.00 A.M.

DINI POV

It was another stressful day working at a convenience store every night.

Right now , it's already night, you were on the street, trying to find a bus that will bring you home. After some minutes, you were able to find a bus so you entered it.

You look around the bus and it was quite weird that there were a lot of people on the bus at night. As you look around, you saw only one sit but there was a skateboard on it.

"Excuse me? Kerusi ni kosong tak?"

He looked up at you and notice he looks kinda familiar but he was wearing a mask.

"Ouh uh yes," He said and removed the skateboard so that you can sit. His voice was also familiar to you but you didn't mind because you just wanted to go home and rest.

FLASHBACK

Little Dini & Little Yoshi Pov

"Yoshi you're kidding me right? it's not true right..."

"No Dini it's true I'm going to Seoul"

"N-no you can't leave me"

"Try to understand Dini have to go with my parents..."

"Then what about our promise?we promised each other right?...that we'll grow up together and you also promised me that when we'll become adult you'll marry me... remember?"

"I know Dini I remember everything but I can't do anything... after all they're my parents I can't go against them try to understand Dini..."

"Okay!(while wiping her tears)tapi janji yang awak tak kan pernah lupakan saya and bila awak habis studies you'll come and marry me.."

"Saya janji...Saya tak kan pernah lupakan awak and when I'll complete my studies I'll marry you...okay?"

"I'll miss you"(you hugged him)

"I'll miss you to my cute mandu..."

"Bye yoshi bye uncle"

"Bye Dini"

ANNEYEONG 👋🏻😜

ANNEYEONG 👋🏻😜