Secrets

3rd Person Pov

"You guys are so awkward when your together." Yelena said to the two who are actually a couple.

"You guys are bad at hiding that your together." They heard a groggy voice say.

"That you are." Yelena said pointing at the now awake Sienna.

"You both already knew?" Natasha asked them shocked.

"Well yeah the way you look at each other and hold each others hands is not so sneaky." Sienna said still out of it.

"I'm surprised a 4 year old can see it but not groan ass adults." Yelena said as Sienna passed out as the sedative was still in her system.

"See love just the rest need to find out." Klaus's said going round to Natasha's side.

"And the rest of the world." Yelena commented receiving a look from the couple. "What I'm just saying." She said putting her hands up in surrender.

"Your not scared of what I can do to you?" Klaus asked her tipping his head to the side a bit.

"Well if you wanted to kill me I would be very dead by now especially Stark with his Stark like comments." Yelena replied with her famous Belova smirk.

"That is true." Klaus said wrapping his arms around Natasha's waist now sitting behind her.

"And Natasha would kill you for killing her favourite sister." Yelena said putting her hands in her pockets still leaning against the wall.

"That is true but apart from the favourite sister part as your my only sister." Natasha told Yelena nodding a bit.

"That's why I'm your favourite sister." Yelena told Natasha almost doing the famous Mikaelson pose.

Like this:

"Are you mocking Rebekah?" Klaus asked seeing the pose

"Dude if I'm mocking Rebekah I'm mocking you and the rest of your siblings you all do this pose." Yelena said doing the actual pose.

This:

"That is true

"That is true." Natasha said laughing her head off.

"See your girlfriend even says so now you have to believe it." Yelena said pointing at Natasha who was still laughing.

"OK fine maybe we all have done it once-" Klaus started before being cut off.

"Like all the time you mean." Yelena said cutting Klaus off.