The secret behind the cape

Start from the beginning

Listening to his story I was surprised about this place. In fact I think I've heard of that place from Miyabi but never bothered to ask her about it. Thinking it over I've made my decision and turned my gaze back to Gibbs.

"You want me to search for this mysterious place, don't you?" I asked him and it didn't take a second for Gibbs to reply back.

"Yes, it would ease my mind knowing that you may have the chance to find and confirm its existence"

"Alright ,I will do it" 

Somewhere in the Sandsea... the lead eventually ended in the desert. I was sweating uncomfortably , at the end of my road

Though I said that...now I am doubting if this place even exists at all. What was I thinking...Knight, surely you would have thought better...than to find a place that doesn't want to be found...If there's one thing I regret learning ,it is to honor my deals...without any energy left...I fell on the sand...So...this is it, huh? Not dying in battle but from a natural disaster...I was expecting dying at the hands of Vane...Now, I really wish Miyabi was here...Or rather I should of asked her that time about that place...Closing my eyes, sound ceased to exist and darkness soon followed

But then

...I heard a voice

"Hm...This is peculiar" 

then...I heard it again

"You sure are one weird stranger"

This time when I opened my eyes...I saw a strange shape floating in the air...it looked like wings flapping...but it was too fast to been normal wings...maybe an insect...hm

"Then again, you might be a defiler posing as a stranger"

Gathering all the energy I could find, my eyes snapped open...and then I saw it...an insect with the features of a dragon.

"To WIN me over and then CAPTURE me, to SELL me over the black cove or to HAVE me for dinner!"

"What people would have an insect for a dinner?" I asked myself but it seems the creature heard it too.

"Insect? INSECT!? Do I LOOK like a INSECT to YOU?!" 

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to say that loud, now that I think about it.

"Those wings don't look like they belong to any creature I've seen, other than an insect" I could probably be wrong about this...

"That's because I am a FAIRY dragon, got that? FAIRY Dragon!?" 

For a little insect he sure has some high energy to shout that much. I am surprised he doesn't disintegrate from the force of his voice..

"Never seen any fairies or dragons with your description in Ashfall before, now that I think about it" Which is true, fairy dragons are just part of folk myths. They don't exist in real life...do they?

"Just because we don't exist in Ashfall it doesn't mean we aren't real at all!" 

I am getting real confused with all of this...the question is ,does everything I've heard and seen been just my imagination? Has my dehydration caused this much that it driven me till the point of hallucination?

"Mr Stranger Danger? Are you alright? You are talking to yourself again" 

I am sure that whatever this place is...it's death's lair...I mean there is no possible explanation on how I've met with creatures of myths...right? Maybe...if I ask the creature... it might know or confirm my hypothesis...