Shuang Yu poured a cup of water from the bamboo tube and brought it over. Jeon Jungkook supported her leg and helped her clear the gravel on her knee. She shrank back, but he held her legs so tightly that she could not move. " "It hurts ..."

After cleaning up, Jeon Jungkook used a clean handkerchief to bandage her up, and then carried her to sit in his embrace, "Does it still hurt?"

She buried her face in his neck as she sobbed, "Big Brother Xiao Jungkook was fierce towards me, so I'm in pain."

Jeon Jungkook couldn't do anything about her, he kissed her on the head, "Am I fierce? Does it still hurt? " As she spoke, she lowered her head and kissed each of her cheeks, nose and eyes. It was both gentle and coquettish.

She shrank back and raised her face. She didn't look like she was crying at all. She shook her head slyly and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

When Jeon Jungkook said that she was a little liar, she didn't care at all.

"Can you leave?"

She stood up and jumped around twice to prove that she really was alright, "It's just a small wound, how could it be this serious?"

He spoke softly, as if he had forgotten who was the one crying out in pain.

Seeing that she was really alright, Jeon Jungkook supported her down from the carriage. Just now, the crowd had only seen her fall. They had only seen her fall heavily, and they had no idea how she was doing. When they saw that she had come out, they all went up to take care of her. She waved her hand and said that she was alright. Only then did everyone heave a sigh of relief.

Xie Yeri did not dare to fly a kite with her anymore, and turned to beg Zhong Rou.

This was exactly what Jeon Jungkook wanted. He got Wu Ze to bring that big cat kite over and flew it for her. Watching from the side, Xie Lisa saw that the kite was flying higher and higher, and could not help but cheer: "Big Brother Xiao Jungkook is so powerful!"

She couldn't help but step forward. Jeon Jungkook taught her personally, and out of all the Mingqiu Lake, the two of them were the most conspicuous.

It was like a pair of people walking out of a painting.

Xie Lisa looked up at the kite floating in the sky. It seemed that only she and Jeon Jungkook's kite was flying at its highest speed. Wu Ze handed over a pair of scissors to her, "Cut off the thread, we won't have any misfortune next year."

Xie Lisa took the kite and reluctantly cut the thread. Only when the kite was no longer visible did she say with regret, "This is the first time I've released such a high kite."

When she was a child, she had been flying kites in the yard. There were always trees blocking her path, so she had never flown once.

She didn't care about this when she grew up, so her words weren't wrong at all.

Jeon Jungkook said, "I'll bring you back in the future."

She suddenly thought of something, "Then do you have to make a kite every year?"

He didn't say anything, so it could be said that he had tacitly agreed.

Xie Lisa giggled and dragged her down the tree, "In the future, Big Brother Xiao Jungkook will no longer be a prince, you can still live by relying on your kite skills."

Jeon Jungkook stared at her helplessly.

Beneath the tree, there was only Xie Hanbin.

Zhong Haruto was not there. He felt that it was boring here and went elsewhere to look for fun.