7. A Colossal Mistake, Part 2

ابدأ من البداية

Miche kept to his promise about returning the following day. He had shown up while you were getting changed, his voice was more comforting now that you were so apprehensive about his presence. He seemed to be laid back and serious. His rich laugh as y'all chatted made you smile and forget about yesterday's events. He was an easy person to be around. It made him easy to trust.

"So, you came back. Why?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing this morning. And because Erwin was concerned. He seemed anxious when he got back from the mission. The second I met him, he asked about you. If you were okay. I haven't seen him care so much about someone like that in a long time. You must hold a special place in his heart." You smiled at the way he talked about him.

"You two have known each other for a while?"

"Yeah. We trained together, along with his friend Nile." You remembered Nile. You didn't talk to him much, but he was one of Erwin's friends.

"What's Nile doing? Is he in the Scouts?" You asked. He never seemed like the type to go into the Survey Corp. He didn't have the drive that Erwin did.

"Military Police. He lives inside Wall Rose with his wife, Marie, and three daughters." Smart. They don't let just anyone into the police, so he had to be smart.

"Good for him." You watched Miche stretch, the muscles under his shirt taut.

"Speaking of the police, there's a court hearing tomorrow. Apparently there was a rogue titan who killed a bunch of his own kind and then spit out a kid from its nape."

"What?" You were stunned.

"Yeah. The MPs have him in custody now. Erwin sent me here when he went to go talk to the kid. He's part of the 104th and can shift from human to titan at will. His titan plugged up the hole in the wall, allowing us to kill off the remaining titans and secure Trost." That answered your questions about why people were able to come back.

"I saw him."

"Huh?" It was his turn to be shocked. "Maybe I should bring you up to the courthouse. Erwin would like to hear what you saw."

"Lead the way."

——

Finding out the Scouts HQ was in Trost made you wonder why Erwin never came to see you. You played twenty questions with Miche to try and piece everything together. The building you guys first met at was the old HQ, somewhere between Hermosa and Trost. He told you that it wasn't used as much anymore, really only by the veterans. At the time he brought you there, they were training cadets.

The building you were brought to appeared much nicer. Erwin's office was identical to the one you were brought to. However, this one seemed to have more of his personal belongings in it, which explained why the other one seemed so bare. You, also, noticed that there wasn't a bedroom connected to it.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Miche leaned against the desk, arms crossed and looking out the window behind you. 'You.'

"No, I don't think so. I'm still full from breakfast." You propped your feet on the office desk after making yourself comfortable in his chair.

"Better not let him find you doing that." You gave him a shit eating grin.

"You said he won't be here for a little while, so I'm safe for now." You leaned towards him, making sure that the shirt you wore became tight around your chest.

"Unless you plan on telling him." He turned to glance at the open door. Confident that no one was eavesdropping, he bent down to get close to you. The cinnamon warmed you.

"Do I have a reason not to?"

"No, but I can give you one." You leaned in and kissed him. This wasn't the way he kissed you yesterday. It wasn't light or gentle, but rather overwhelming and deep. Full of intent. It wasn't in you to act like this on any occasion and you still felt like you owed yourself to Erwin.

But Miche was here and in the short amount of time that you knew him, he had made you feel safe. Came to find you when you were about to give up and wiped your tears away. It was hard to say no when someone made you feel this way.

You stood in front of him and ran your hand over his crotch. You could feel him grow underneath your fingers. Raising an eyebrow for permission, you smiled brightly as he nodded. Undoing his belt and fly, you knelt to stroke him. He wasn't as big as Erwin, but you'd have fun making him cum.

Snaking your free hand down into your underwear to tease your clit. You took his tip into your mouth and circled and flicked your tongue around it. His mouth was parted and eyes closed as he enjoyed the way you made him feel. Pleasing him made you wet and hot. You took more of him in as you bobbed your head back and forth, keeping up with the flicking of your tongue.

"Good girl." He grunted, cupping your face. Even now, he was gentle. It made your heart ache. You wanted more of the praise. Standing, you slid your pants and underwear off. He lifted your leg and pressed your ass against the window as you guided him in you. He started slow, but quickened the pace. You lay your head back against the window, the feeling of his dick inside you made you want to cum.

"Please..." You whined, "Fuck me!" It came out louder than you intended, but you could feel your body tighten and release around him. He joined you a moment later, cumming in you with a final thrust. Both of you pleased, you put your clothes back on, hoping no one saw your ass.

"You're so attractive when you cum." He whispered in your ear as you returned to your seat. "Keep that up and I may just make a pet of you yet."