#17 - You're On An Episode Of Wingmen

Börja om från början

"I can't wait to be a third wheel for this whole episode." Robbo joked.

"Please, if anyone's gonna be third wheeling it'll be me." You scoffed.

"That's probably true actually." Robbo chuckled. "Anyway, what are we doing today Trentski?"

"We're gonna be taking some questions from the fans...the best kinda questions." Trent replied.

"Good stuff." Robbo said.

"The first question is, what did it feel like to win the Carabao Cup?" Trent said.

"Very good feeling. It was an intense game...I didn't expect to have to go up and take a penalty..." Robbo answered.

"You took a good penalty to be fair." Trent cut in.

"You did too, and you had the balls to go up in the first five." Robbo said. "Then again I suppose a penalty is a free kick but closer to the goal, and you're obviously a great free kick taker."

"What was it like from a fan's point of view (Y/N)?" Trent asked you.

"Stressful...I could barely watch when you stepped up. It felt like it took you five years to get to the penalty spot." You responded. "Caoimhin was a proper hero that night."

"He was." Trent nodded.

"Next question Trentski." Robbo said.

"The next question's for you, it says since your penalty was so good, how come you weren't sooner in line to take one?" Trent asked.

"Listen, that's the first penalty I've taken in my life!" Robbo laughed. "We did some training on penalties leading up to the game but I'm not exactly the most prolific striker of the ball and the plan wasn't for me to have to step up. I didn't expect that pen to go as well as it did." He replied.

"You didn't know you had it in you?" Trent asked.

"No I did not." Robbo chuckled.

"I do have to say your fiancé was nervous for you." You said.

"I don't blame her." Robbo replied.

"The next question is, what's on your match day playlist?" Trent asked.

"Ooh, there's a bit of everything on mine. I like a lot of 80s music." Robbo responded.

"Yeah I'm into the 90s and 2000s stuff." Trent said. "What would be on yours (Y/N)?"

"A mix of some random stuff really, I don't really have any particular artists I like or any particular style – I just find songs I like." You answered.

"A mixed bag for you then." Robbo commented.

"Someone's asking who on the Liverpool team would you date if you weren't dating me (Y/N)." Trent told you.

"Ooh, great question!" Robbo cried.

"Think carefully about your answer here." Trent joked.

"I don't know really...maybe Joe Gomez." You shrugged.

"Joey G? Why?" Robbo asked.

"I dunno really. Just out of everyone who isn't Trent he's probably who I'd be drawn to the most." You explained.

"Fair enough." Trent said.

"Was that answer satisfactory?" You joked.

"That's a very big word." Robbo said.

"Yeah, it was satisfactory." Trent told you.

"What's the next question?" Robbo asked.

"The next question is, are we going to win the quadruple?" Trent questioned.