Chapter 126

Depuis le début

The three negotiated, and the Yuze mission stayed in Yejing for another half a month, while Xiao Zhige and An Changqing set about preparing for the long journey.

Xiao Zhige first summoned Ji Anmin, Zhou Helan, Qi Wei and other confidantes into the palace.

When Ji Anmin heard that he was going to Yuze with An Changqing, he naturally disagreed.

However, Xiao Zhige has always been a king with an idea. He didn't talk about the scorpion clan, but he revealed that this action was related to the safety of King Goose, and he was determined.

Ji Anmin looked at him, and he was more determined than when he was in Yanzhou. He knew that persuasion was useless, so he was speechless and said: "The minister understands, follow your majesty's arrangement."

Xiao Zhige nodded with satisfaction, and arranged them one by one: "When I am not in Yejing, I will stop in the early dynasty, and all matters in the DPRK will be jointly discussed and handled by the doctor, Taifusiqing, Dalisiqing, and Taifusicheng. Tomorrow morning, We will announce this at the time and order the courtiers to submit the zhezi to the Piandian of Chongzheng Hall. You and others will handle government affairs in the Piandian every day. I will hand over three blank imperial decree to Han Zhang for safekeeping. The four of you can go to Han Zhang to take the imperial decree together. All the patrols in Yejing are handed over to the horse Cai Cong, and the 30,000 horses outside the city are led by Qi Wei and Tiehu. In case someone takes the opportunity to cause chaos, you can go and ask for help... …"

He arranges them one by one, everything is not big or small. The four of them disagree with this again. When he finished speaking, he took the order. Han Zhang was ordered to send them away, and when Zhou Helan passed by his side, he gave him a look.

Zhou Helan understood, and walked with the other three to the gate of the palace, and turned back while the others were not paying attention.

In front of the door of the temple, Han Zhang really waited, and when he saw him coming, he bowed and led him in.

Xiao Zhige and An Changqing were still waiting inside.

Zhou Helan bowed: "Your Majesty and the prince still have something to order?"

An Changqing called him up and said: "Your Majesty just talked about national affairs, but what I want to tell you now is family affairs."

He briefly told him about the tomb of the mackerel, and said bluntly: "We have no way of knowing what happened to the tomb of the mackerel. Just in case, we will entrust the funeral to you before leaving."

"Since you are engaged to Xianyu, you are the An family. Princess Prince is still young. In case my Majesty and I cannot return, after half a year, you will support the prince as a minister to the throne with the will of the will. I will stay. If you have an accident, you can mobilize the big camp outside the city and the Yanzhou people..."

They obviously arranged for the two children more comprehensively than before. Zhou Helan became more frightened as he listened, kneeling and leaning over and said: "Helan will definitely live up to his trust. His Majesty Wangwang and the prince take care of themselves, so that the ministers will never have the opportunity to show their will."

An Changqing handed over the will written in advance to him, saying: "Don't worry too much, this is just in case."

Zhou Helan took the imperial decree and planned with them for a long while before leaving the palace again.