"Abuela told me it's a type of poem originated from the East, it only consists of three lines with five syllables on the first one, seven on the second, and five at the third."

"Sounds hard, no way, chica. I highly doubt I have the mental capacity to make one, you do it instead." Camilo groaned, turning to the side to face her, beautifully lit was her under the moonlight; his heart beats truly, and only for her.

The girl pondered, eyes fluttered to a close.

"My courageous love,
longing was I for your touch;
Sweet kiss of the sky."

Sweet honeyed words filled his heart and ears, oh, how he wished it has he she was referring to, and not anyone. It was wishful thinking.

"That was, uhm... Romantic."

"Funny, because it was meant to be romantic."

Look how beautiful You are, my darling! Oh, how simply marvelous! Your eyes ever so mesmerizing, eyelashes perfectly veil Your doe eyes like weeping willows. Your hair flow like the waterfalls glistening under the moon's gaze; my heart is the orchard of the love I willingly grew for You. All for You.

"And I thought I was the romantic one." Camilo breathed, pulling out some of the grass on the ground, separating it from the ground it lives upon. "Seeing as I basically flirt with you all time."

"You were flirting at me?"

"I have for a long time actually, but I appreciate it for realizing it just now."

The girl turned her head away from his teasing gaze, Camilo's smirked widens upon seeing the tips of her ears tinting faint pink. "You are such a dork, Camilo."

"Running out of flowery words to say, eh?"

"Perhaps, I am." She whispered, covering half of her face with a sketchbook, her heart hammering in her chest —threatening to burst out. There's that weird feeling again, the annoying floaty feeling to get close to Camilo and punch his gut —the sudden urge to hug and, and slap his face or whatever. She can't properly describe the feeling.

3 hours left 'till midnight.

"I don't like to play this game anymore."

"You don't like it because you keep losing."

Exactly.

Camilo groaned and flopped himself back to the grassy bed, he regrets bringing a chess board on his bag of entertainment. It all about strategy, moves, rules, and more strategy it's much too late in the night (not really, Camilo is just a sore loser) to use his brain to win at chess.

The lamp shined brighter than ever as they continue to lightly bicker during their session of chess. "Okay, now you're just letting me win." Camilo pouted, his voice lacing in a bitter tone as he stared at the girl in front of him.

She merely shrugged at his statement with a miniscule smile, barely noticeable as ever. "Perhaps you're getting better at chess." She spoke. "I don't believe the lies that spill out from your mouth."

2 hours left 'till midnight.

Tic, toc, tic, toc, her wrist watch sang, its hands danced with each passing second, it danced along with the song of their heartbeats; hearts that unknowingly long for each other.

"I'm getting tired, Camilo." The girl yawned as she leaned back, her hand supporting her weight. "Then sleep, I'll wake you up when midnight comes." He suggested, cleaning up the chess pieces and stuffing it back on the bag.