Mm peanut butter smoothies✿

"Make sure to put peanut butter in it." Rue yells to the kitchen where her best friend/roommate is making smoothies. "Ruey, you don't need peanut butter with or in everything you consume. its supposed to be a damn fruit smoothie for Irene's sake." Kat yells to the living room where Rue currently is. rolling her eyes "ugh whatever kitty"

Kat walking to the purple bean bag chair Rue is lying in "here take your gorgeous FRUIT smoothie" she says with a snarky half smile. she hands it down to rue " I'm assuming no peanut butter by your bitchy smile" she says rolling her eyes and sits up while Kat goes and sits on the couch with a fuzzy blanket. "wooo movie night.." Rue says after her sip of her fruity smoothie. "oh shut up were just watching people play Minecraft you beautiful bozo" Kat says while changing the tv to twitch. "can we watch Preston this time." rue turns to Kat with a puppy look "Prestonplayz is overrated" she says with no emotion. "OH NO U DIDNT" rue gasp as she looks like the most offended person in the world. "whatever, were watching dream" kat replys "no we are not" rue says laying back down "sapnap?" kat ask with question in her voice "nooppee" rue replies now bored of sitting there "how about a real movie instead of twitch?" rue says looking back at Kat. Kat with a grossed out face "hell no preston is fine I guess" she says changing her mind immediately. Kat hates movie for the reason I know not of but still pick on her about it.

after about an hour or two of twitch playing while the girls were sleeping, rue slowly opening her eyes away from the darkness that was all around her. a bright light flashing her eyes and hurting her head. "ugh, i hate mornings." trying to get up she struggles and looks down, there Kat is cuddling rue like a baby koala to its mother. softly and slowing pushing Kat away from her, she gets up and tip tops to her room to change. about 10 minutes later rue walks out her room in a simple mom jeans and t shirt outfit, "nice fit ruey" she hears from the bean bag they were sleeping on. oh she's awake rue thought "thank you I am going to get us some energy at daisy's." rue says with a smile. "ooo daisy's coffee sounds Hella good right now, you know my oderer. do you want some money?" Kat says looking her her purse. "no kitty its fine, ill pay sine u made the smoothies last night" rue says while walking over to her shoes and puts them on. "okay I'm not complaining, love you, drive safe." Kat says while trying to sleep again.

✿End of chapter✿