Manik : how about you spend time in your room with your handsome husband. ....he said holding her waist ....

Nandu : Manik first let's meet everyone and have dinner then I'm all yours .....she said making him smile brightly....

He held her by waist and started walking out .....they opened the door and moved out to see navya running behind her son to make him wear a shirt , where as purvi is scolding Arjun for coming late from office ..... Pooja is busy in kitchen with neonika , they are making special food for dinner .....

Cabir , Karan are watching arjun getting scolded by purvi and making fun of him .

Manik : this makes us feel home , he said side hugging nandu by pulling her more into him.....

Nandu : yes , she said still starring at everyone with tears in her eyes bcoz her dream of a family came true bcoz of marriage with Manik .....

"Oye love birds , come down " is heard by manan . Cabir called them down.

All the kids prachi , Karthik and naksh  are running towards manan . They hugged nandu tight leaving Manik making others laugh bcoz manik is standing there with hands wide spread .....

Manik : oye shaitan bache chachu se nahi milne , he asked looking at kids who are kissing nandu cheeks ......

Prachi : Chachi are u okay , we saw you being hurt in temple  , she asked hugging her .  Nandu has tears listening to her but saw Manik who is asking her not to cry ....

Manik : she is completely fine bachon thats why she is here to stay with you , he said and kids jumped in happiness ....

Nandu is taken away by kids to the dinning table , Manik hugged his brothers and sat with them in the hall. Nandu moved to kitchen and met neo , navya , Pooja and purvi .

They all had dinner and navya made kids sleep in their room ...

All the elders sat in the hall .....

Neo : so nandu are u ok?? She asked kissing her forehead...

Nandu : I'm completely fine mom , but want to ask u something , she said holding manik's hand ....

Neo : pucho na bacha ....she said giving her full attention...

Nandu : Do u know Murthy brothers in mafia world ?? She asked silently ....

Neo : yes , she answered simply ....

Nandu : how do u know them ??

Neo : those brothers are our business partners , but one blast in their house and family is no more , she said with a sad smile . You know they had a cute daughter and I used to think of making her my daughter in law. I met her many times in childhood . She is same like her mother but father's princess .

Nandu : you really wanted to make her your daughter in law but for which son , she said curiously ...

Neo : for manik bcoz rest all are  elder than her in age , even Manik used to join me for their parties just to play with her but she never played with him . Why are you asking about that family ?? She asked nandu ....

Nandu : bcoz I'm their daughter whom you wanted Manik to marry , she said and everyone are looking at her in shock except Manik ....

Manik nodded in yes looking at everyone and said about nandu's story to them .....

Neo : I'm so glad you are alive. Your family is really good to mafia , they never hurt innocent one's nandu , my husband and your dad worked day and night to save children from Human trafficking ....she said with tears ....