34. 360° turn

Začít od začátku

And we keep on dancing, our closeness was making few of the men envy of me... And I thoroughly enjoy the stares.... ..

"So why you suddenly decided to declare everyone that you are my wife? " I asked....

She tensed ,and if I am not wrong I saw a certain emotion which she vailed with her smile...

"I said it so that people starts cooperating with you... You already have a ruined image because of all the accusations.... Only way to regain your reputation was to show your wife.... And when your wife is so sure about you , people will again built a trust for you..... And.. and.... So I did what I had to do... Protect you and that's what friends are for ,Bestii" She smiled but the last sentence she told sounds different or is it me who is not believing that she only consider me as her close friend...

Offcourse I read it wrong... She did it as a friend... I am just a friend of her right... I am her friend, just friend nothing else.

Why I feel my stomach churning..

She abruptly stop dancing when a call came, and I stood their thinking about what she just said.

"Yes.... Yeahh okay I am coming" She said and cut the call..

"Who was it?"

"Umh... Work... I have to go... I will meet you in few hours.." She said Detaching herself from me and taking the warmth from me.....

I suddenly feel bitter....
I suddenly feel weird.... Why I felt that because I feel she is hiding something....
.
.
.
.
.
One hour passed and still I couldn't see her.... I looked into the crowd to see where she went and find her talking to someone.... I walk towards her to see her talking to my new investor...

You call it jealousy or whatever, I don't care... I feel a certain emotion.. Emotion which made me insecure suddenly... Scared ... Scared of what?? I don't know.... So I did what I had to.. But I blame it to my emotion!!!

I stood behind her and coiled my arm around her waist... And kept my chin on her shoulder and kissed her neck ...

And I felt her froze in my arms.. But when I speak "heyyy" She relaxed in my arms...
Will you still call it friendship and not more than that?? I kissed her neck first time in public and also infront of a stranger!!!

Fuck, my emotions are playing with my head....

"Hey Mr Dawson" He said..

"Hey Xavier... I guess you already talked to my wife" I said smiling still holding her in my arms...

Why won't I hold her tight, when it's none other than Xavier, he have a certain opinion about my wife, opinion I agree to but, still makes me feel better.

She is mine, I need her. And I want her to just see me not this handsome man who is looking at me weirdly.

And trust me I saw something in his eyes.. Anger?? I don't know, may be I am imagining...

"Yes... You have a lovely wife... ..
I didn't know Naomi got married... It's been a long time I didn't see her" He said but I was shocked as to how he knows her....

Why he knows her??

Ugh please stop hitting my heart!!