Enchanted

Started ; March 6th 2023 (rewriting)
Published ; March 8th 2023
Finished ; ongoing

© lcverdunne

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ENCHANTED ; Robby keene

BEST VIEWED IN:
color : black
font: times new roman
font-size: small

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Synopsis

|

AUBREY WILSON knew nothing about life. All she knew was what kind of medication her mom needed to take and when. Checking every hour if she had even a sip of alcohol (which she wasn't allowed to) or had inhaled any type of drug. She never had a chance to experience what having a childhood felt like. With her mom being an alcoholic, she had responsibilities that no child had to go through.

THE LAST STRAW was when her mom sneaked out of the house in the middle of the night and had too many drinks, forgetting that she had a 7-year-old at home peacefully sleeping. When she decided to finally go home, with diverse substances in her system, she found herself against another car on the right, making her run off by the impact. After the cops told Aubrey about the accident, they took her to the hospital and face her mother's horrific condition.

WITH NO FATHER and her mother in a coma, Bree's life took a 180 turn. She had now to be homeschooled and spend the entirety of her time next to her mother's bed. No one is prepared to see their loved ones like this. As a child, you think that everything is perfect when it's not. Of course, as a 7-year-old there are some things that your parents keep for your safety, and there is nothing to worry about other than if you had lost your favorite toy. But Aubrey would disagree. When she had grown old without a father, she felt that, even at such an age, she deserved to know about the real reason her father left them.

AS YEARS WENT BY Bree was thankful that she had the luck to find people like Tory and Miguel. Even though the two didn't know each other, Aubrey was the happiest when she was with them. Both had been kind-hearted enough to hang out with her as she was going through a dark period with her mother's condition. Aubrey would be forever greatfull for all the support they had given her through the years of friendship.

Cast!
|

‧₊˚ —Danielle Campbell
AUBREY WILSON

ੈ✩‧₊˚ —Danielle CampbellAUBREY WILSON

|

ੈ✩‧₊˚ —Tanner buchanan
ROBBY KEENE

Rest of the cast:Peyton list as Tory nichols Xolo maridueña as Miguel diaz Mary Mouser as Sam larussoJacob bertrand as Eli moskowitzRalph Macchio as Daniel larussoWilliam Zabka as Johnny LawrenceGianni DeCenzo as DemetriHannah Kepple as Moon The r...

Rest of the cast:
Peyton list as Tory nichols
Xolo maridueña as Miguel diaz
Mary Mouser as Sam larusso
Jacob bertrand as Eli moskowitz
Ralph Macchio as Daniel larusso
William Zabka as Johnny Lawrence
Gianni DeCenzo as Demetri
Hannah Kepple as Moon
The rest of the cast are still the same

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Cobra Kai plot nor do I own any of the characters of the show. They all belong to the creators of the show. I just own Aubrey Wilson storyline and character.

WARNING: This story contains inappropriate language, underage drinking, mental health, sexual content, inappropriate jokes, slow burn, bad parenting & sexual jokes