Chapter 10 - Black & White

Start from the beginning

"Kylo," I moaned when he was rubbing it gently again. Two of his fingers slipped into my pussy, and I thought I'd cum right there. Warmth covered my body as his mouth went to my clit, sucking and licking. My orgasm built up and I cried out as it came fast and hard. I focused on the here and now, and tried to prevent any adverse reactions. I don't know if it worked, because stars covered my vision and I may have went to another dimension.

His force hold let go and I fell into his arms. I registered his frustration after a moment.

"What?" I asked.

He growled. "I want to fuck you senseless, to beat you. But I also want to... be gentle. To," he hesitated, "love you."

I cocked my head at him. Slowly, a smile spread across my face. He furrowed his brows.

"Kylo," I said darkly while getting off the bed.

"What?" he snapped, irritated by my amusement.

"Lay the fuck down." My voice was one of command, and I'd never used it on Kylo. He hesitated, still on his knees, and I narrowed my eyes. He huffed, but he slipped to his butt, then laid down.

I crawled onto the bed. "Don't move," I purred. My fingers traced down his chest, then around his nipple. He was fucking incredible. I leaned down and licked, then sucked it in hard. He reacted only minorly, and I smiled against his skin.

"Good," I hummed. Pulling back, I continued praising his chest until my hand stopped at the base of his cock. I could feel his anticipation. I trailed my finger up his cock, slowly. When I traced the head, he bucked lightly.

I tsked at him, and my eyes shot up to his. Sitting up, I cocked my head at him.

"May I fuck you, Supreme Leader?" He nodded, his mouth slightly open. I raised an eyebrow, waiting. He blinked.

"Fuck me, Empress," he growled. I grinned devilishly and climbed on top of him, my body perpendicular to his. I gripped his cock and teased my dripping entrance for a moment before sliding down. We both let out noises.

I shifted a little, letting myself adjust to his huge size. Then I opened my eyes and flashed them at Kylo. He grinned and I pushed up on my knees, rolling my hips, and dropped back down.

Eventually I found a rough, fast rhythm that hit the perfect spot every time. I was in ecstasy, it was, hands down, the best position I'd experienced. I felt like he was all the way inside of me, a part of me. I moaned and squeezed my pussy tight.

His hands went to my hips, finally moving. I thought about objecting, as I'd told him not to move, but he gripped them hard and began moving his hips in sync, shoving me down onto his cock hard with every thrust. It somehow felt even better, and I was lost in the connection. It didn't matter to me how we fucked, I just never wanted to stop. Rough or soft, quick or slow, I just wanted to experience Kylo and all that he was.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "We have forever Kylo," I said in between deep, choppy breaths, "you will fuck me every way you can imagine."

At that, he lost control. He fucked me ruthlessly, my own thrusts coming to a halt, held in place. He wrapped the force around my clit, and I was rubber in his grasp. I fell down onto his chest and kissed him. He kissed me with such passion that I forgot to breath, captivated.

Then my orgasm slammed into me, my mouth freezing on his as I cried out. He moaned my real name, but I didn't even hear. My euphoria seemed to implode, first inside me, then erupting outward.

I sucked in breath, my eyes opening. I pushed myself up onto my hands to look down at him, my eyes wide.

"Rjea, you need to control that," he said, a smile dancing on his lips.