One Not..

But Dad!? "

No baby, come home for me and your mom.. We miss you so much.."

You are unfair, yknow that right? "

Of course not.. You are our only son, yet you're not here.. Aigoo our baby don't love us anymore" Daddy Bang dramatically sigh knowing fully well that the other line will agree any moment from now due to self guilt he infused.. "c'mon son come back home it's my last term and I badly need you here as much as we miss you"

Fine Dad.. And I miss you and mom too.. Love you Dad.. " as he dropped the call without waiting for his Dad's response.. Gaahhh he don't know what he will do really.. To be honest he is not ready.. He will never be..

Being a brat is his forte after that night happened gone was the sweet Yedam Kyle Bang.. He is Dami now but Mashi being mashi he'd always call him Kyle..

🦊🦙🦊

Why are you looking at me like that!?" Haruto asked his cousin Mashi, he's been staring at him since he arrived from his morning jog routine..

Hmm.. Say you'll met him again what will you do?" he asked the younger nonchalantly

I'll kidnap him" his short retort

Mashi can't believe he'd utter such a word as if he's just complementing how bland the water is..he is gaping literally with his answer

What!? You asked me and that's my answer.."

Wow I didn't know you have this criminal tendency couz..

Hmm...

My Ghaad Haruto.. You really gonna do it?" he don't know if he is going to be excited or be afraid for his best friend among them Haruto is the most ruthless, the devil incarnate as what their enemies said specially when his besfriend left their Town without him knowing the reason..

Ahuh.. So tell you friend don't let me catch him.. I'll devour him raw and wild" he answered as he walk out from there..

He'll do everything in his power to have him by hook or by crook he is his in the 1st place and no one else.. He thought.. Ghaad he's not gonna give him a chance to be away from him again... Never..

He is the Governor 's only son Ruto please don't forget " he heard Mashi shouts before the door closed

Hmm of course.. The Governor's precious son will soon be mine.. just you wait Bang Yedam.. Go home baby I miss you so bad..

🦊🦙🦊

Mashi what will I do now!? " he whines

Look Kyle, Dami Baby.. Just come OK.. Two years is long enough for you to be away from me your best friend.. Duh I'm getting married so be sure to be here.."

Arghh but.. "

Heol don't pout on me it won't work I'm not my cousin" he tease him

As if.. Quit it..when are you going to stop mentioning him? "rolling his eyes to prove a point which the other just laugh.. They've been facetiming since early this morning.. He don't know why Mashi called him this early and talk some things that's not even entertaining on his side..

Oh anyway heard Noa's been seen with you these days.. " Mashi asked trying to get some juicy scoop from his bff..

Ahuh.. We constantly go on trips and whatnot.. He said sorry already and I accepted it.. It happened in the past he's still my hyung..

Oh hyung..hmm OK bye Dami see you in two weeks"

What the.. Argghh MASHIHO.. He shouts as its the 1st that someone dropped a call on him 1st..its his job.. Arrggg should I boycott your wedding you li'l twit..

Note:

This is an impromptu.. I just have to stop working for awhile to jot this down..this will be a short story.. And I don't know how I'm going to continue this kind of plot..

PS. This is just an introduction 😂😂✌️