Chapter 3 You know what...I hate him.

Начните с самого начала

"You don't need any help? The third girl asks as well. No, I don't. They kept questions about my well being. In less than a minute I'm surrounded by women. Some think it awesome, but not me! One accidental look, I'm most likely screwed! At least they haven't seen my face yet. That's all goods for now. I cover my face with one of my hands and use my other hand to support myself to the standing position. I noticed I was taller than them even if I stood up properly.

"I'm fine," I responded, still looking down. They look hesitant by their expressions. I'm lucky they didn't my face yet, just probably just one of my eyes. Cursed you, monkey! "Just point me to the nearest town?" I ask. One of the women pointed toward a direction. "Thanks" I nod and continue to head toward her pointed direction. One crisis averted so many lefts to deal with. Wonderful!

I'm still walking in the forest and come to a clearing with another body of water, but it's a lake. I decide to take a break here and try to open up my inventory. I noticed my mask was in my bag and nothing else. 

The game likes to screw with me by giving nothing else in my bag. I can work my way around that. I click it, and some stats appear. I don't understand growing and what-now, but whatever. I just need to cover my face and click it again. It appears on my hands. It looks kind of sturdy yet not too thin. I placed the mask on my face then connected the straps by using the water reflect as a mirror, and lifted my mask again to take a look closer at my face. I can see some familiar appearance toward myself and my avatar. My sister could tell it me if she looks at me closely or my voice then I place my mask back down. 

Well, one problem was fix. 

Now, I need a weapon. Suddenly, something bit my arm and I flinched. Quickly, I look for the threat. Some kind of blue slime was fucking chewing me. I notice negative numbers floating stated above us. I was getting hurt by this motherfucker!

"TAKE THIS, YOU MOTHERF!CKER!" I punch it. The system stated above me I was attacking and hurting it. I give the slime couple more punches before it goes poof and drop a small bag for me. I take the small bag and open it. I obtain a basic knife and equip it.

"Ooooh, yea! Look now! Delirious ain't defenseless no more." I waved my knife around testing its weight and how it felt. Name quite catchy though the water part... The bushes away from me trembled for a bit and more of those blue slime motherfuckers came out.

"Oh, you bought friends? Bring it b!tches!" I yelled and ran toward them. I think that name matches me pretty well.

Finally, it took a while to kill all those motherf!ckers. Man, I'm a bit beat. I actually grind a couple levels and gain a small amount of gold. A small pop-up to congratulate me and go find a class change. Sweet! I actually like using this knife. Maybe I can be a thief! I'm quite agile and have good ninja skill at dodging. I head toward another direction to find a town.

--

After I figured out how to use the map, I didn't know about the map until I was ranting and saying 'map' then the map actually appeared. It pinpoints my location, towns, and other places. Fuck you game! I arrived at the town. It was bustling with people though most of them were wary and some were pointing because of my mask, but who cares! I just want class change-stomach growl- and FOOD!

I ran toward the nearest food looking store hoping to get some food or something tasty to eat. The mechanics have to be the same on how you can eat in the real world. It got to be, "Hey, man. Do you have any food?" I yelled at him. The store flashed fear for a moment then angry frown at me. What is wrong with him?

"I don't sell food, you hooligan monster!" Storekeeper angrily yelled at me. WHAT?!

"How can you NOT sell FOOD? It's a store!" I yelled back, getting closer toward his face. "I'M not a HOOLIGAN!" I ignore the other part.