23

Shamal gave a disapproving looks, "I know you get the okay to roam around now but that doesn't mean you're okay to overwork yourself." He rambles out.

[Name] pouts, "It works as an exercise!" She retorts back.

"You mean overworking yourself." Shamal sighs, "I'll extend the need to be observed for now, because tomorrow is the inheritance ceremony,.." As he continued to ramble, [Name] stuck her tongue out.

"Meany."

"You're still a patient mind you." Shamal responded. "Now, don't go missing again you hear me? I had enough of the nurses panicking."

"Bleh."

"Rude." With that Shamal left the room.

Sighing as she laid on her bed, 'Well that all aside, I wonder how is it going on with Tsu-Tsu and Enma..' Her mind starts to wander as she had nothing else to do either. 'I hope with this the misunderstanding between Shimon and Vongola..-'

Her eyes widen as she felt a sudden cold atmosphere. Helding her breath, she starts trembling from the unfamiliar feeling she is feeling right now. So cold, so dark, it's an uncomfortable feeling.

A sinister...

Her eyes went to the empty spot, right infront of her room, where a portal suddenly shows up. 'This is... Vindice?-' Sitting up warily, she gulps. 'Why.. why are they here..-'

As two shadows steps out from the portal, [Name] recognises the two as Jager and Bermuda.

She tensed up, raising her legs so it'll be closer to her body. 'This sinister feeling must be night flames..' Her hand moved to her mouth, covering it as she slowly felt a bit nausetic. "W-Who are you..?"

The baby in bandage, Bermuda flew from Jaeger's shoulder and stopped infront of [Name]'s face. "That would be our question, who are you?" He responded back.

'What does that...-' She stares, gulping. "I'm.. [Full Name]?" She responded back. "How- why are you here?-"

"We have been observing you for quite the time," Bermuda responded, "You're an interesting person, [Name]." He told.

Blinking rapidly, "uh, thank you?"

"However, we lost you once. Inside the way to nearby Namimori's shopping street." He lands on the bed infront of [Name] as he continued, "pry telling me what did you do?"

"Shopping.. street.." She mumble out as she recall what happened. 'Ah, could it be when I met Kawahira?' She thought for a while, "wait, no- You're stalking me?!" She shrieks slightly as she thought back.

"How could we not? You, who was supposed to be a civilian as your parents didn't say a thing became involved with the trinisette."

'Ah, he got a point.' [Name] internally facepalmed. "But I have no obligation to tell you? Mind you, I still don't know, whoever you are."

'As they haven't named themselves, after all.'

"Rude girl." Jaeger growls.

[Name] scrunched her face, "You're the rude one to intrude on a girl's room!" She retorts back, "geez, today is already tiring y'know, and tomorrow is also Tsu-Tsu's inheritance ceremony!"

"[Full Name]." She froze, looking at Bermuda, "We have a lot of questions to you, and I'm sure you don't need us to introduce ourself as you should know us already, from your previous life's memories."

[Name] halted, "Fine.." She responded, "but can he leave? His hostility isn't exactly making me comfortable." She then added on looking on Jaeger with a light glare.

"How dare-"

"Leave us, Jaeger." Unable to defy Bermuda, Jaeger had to leave. So he did and disappeared within seconds. "Now then," He flew up and came closer to [Name], to her lap.

thump

[Name]'s eyes widen as she quickly moved away and Bermuda himself also moved from her lap. 'W-Wha-' Her eyes went to her chest where she thought she heard something from the core flame she had. 'I don't feel good,-'

thump

"Hmm," Her eyes moved to Bermuda who's floating. "So your body does accepts every flames."

"What..?" She mumble out confusedly, 'flames.. Bermuda's- ah, night flames?'

thump

"I apologise if I startled you." Bermuda then told, "I just wanted to verify it."

"I guess this flames took a toll on your body."

[Name]'s mouth formed a line, "I-I'm sorry," she started, "I think we should talk about the topic you wanted to talk about on another date.." She trails off as she starts feeling nauseatic.

thump

"I see." Bermuda can see that she really took a damage, "I'll come at another time when you feel better-"

cracks

drip drip

cough

[Name] starts coughing as she felt something is stumped on her throat.

On the other side, Bermuda didn't expect this situation. To think she would suddenly cough out blood, did the night flames were too rough for her?

Without thinking for anything else, his mind then went to the emergency button on the room to call for someone to help since he would only bring more damage.

Pressing the button, he quickly hid away using his flames to watch on her from afar. All he can do for now is watch over her from afar, and perhaps apologise again when she gets better.

[Name]'s blurry sight lastly caught of a panicked nurse's face, before she passed out. 'I don't have a good feeling about this..'

***

18 February 2022

2 March 2022