Chapter five | A favor

Începe de la început

"Well it's my little sister Emma's birthday today and could you accompany me to meet her, I promised her I would bring a friend"

"If you don't mind me asking why me?"

"Because you're the only girl I'm friends with other than my cousin's"

"So I'm your friend now?"

Yeah so what's your answer"

"Xavier Mortelli I'll be honored to accompany you to your sister's birthday but on one condition you let me buy her a gift."

"Sure just make sure it's not to expensive"

"I make no promises on that," she said with a smile.

"Well I'll need your number so I can text you the details"

"Sure, your phone please?"

"Here you go"

She saved her contact and her name as Vivian <3.

"Don't remove the heart it's my symbol"

"I make no promises on that Ms King"

"See you later Mr Mortelli"

"See you later Ms King"

With that she left I was so shocked with what happened but I had to go to my dorm and feed belle before she dies of hunger.

Vivian King

*alarm buzzes*

It's currently 5 AM and I'm already up because I wanted to go to the library. I have heard the library in the mornings are less packed than the afternoons.

I woke up from bed and went to brush my teeth. After that I had to wake up Lily as she wanted to accompany me to the library. I knocked on the door before I entered the room.

"Rise and shine Lily"

"Five more minutes please"

"Lily you were the one who wanted to follow me to the library so wake up"

"Coming!"

"I'll make breakfast for us"

"Thank you Vi, I'll be done in a few"

I went to take a shower first then decided to make breakfast for us. I made pancakes and waffles with mango juice.

"Lily's breakfast is ready!"

"Give me a second"

"Alright"

"I'm here and good morning drama queen"
"Good morning simp, now eat or we will be late to the library"

She checked the time and said "It's only 5.20 yet how can we be late?"

"You never know now eat up"

******

Me and Lily had gone to different sections in the library. Everything was fine until Xavier came in and he looked like he was in a rush. Out of everywhere he came to me. I was shocked. I mean why would Xavier Mortelli come to me?

"Hey I'm Xavier"

"Oh hey and I'm Vivian"

"You're sitting next to me in history class right?"

"Yup, the one and only" I said and chuckled.

"May I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, how may I help you with" he looked stunned, not sure why.

"Well it's my little sister Emma's birthday today and could you accompany me to meet her, I promised her I would bring a friend"

"If you don't mind me asking why me?"