Chapter 77 - Pool & Movies

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N: Sure. I will teach you one of my songs

Emily: Really?!

Y/N: Yes

You and Emily hug and then she goes and lands next to Lila and splashes Nat. You smile and laugh a bit

Wanda: You have come out of your shell so much bubs. You don't see it yet, but I can tell you that both Lila and Emily look up to you.

Y/N: I just don't want to get my hopes up when something bad happens and I can't save anyone

Wanda: You have me and everyone else. You are fine, I promise you that. You will always have me. I love you

Y/N: I love you too and thanks. I needed that.

You both go and jump into the pool next to everyone but when you stayed down under, you turned invisible to pull Nat under but reappeared next to Wanda and Lila. Nat had a very confused look on her face and everyone was giggling at what just happened.

Nat: What the hell just happened? Y/N, how many new powers do you have?

Y/N: I've always had it, just never used it much. Sorry mom

Nat: It's ok sweetheart

Lila: I'm starting to get tired. Can we go back to the cabin and watch a movie?

Emily: Please?

Wanda: Sure. Sounds like a plan

You all get out and dried off. You all say goodnight to Nat and head off to the cabin to go shower and get into pjs and head down to the couch and turn on a movie. Emily and Lila are snuggled up on one with a blanket and you and Wanda are on the other snuggled up. Just after you hit play on the movie, you start to shake just a bit but fall asleep within seconds. Once the movie was done, Emily asked Wanda to help move Lila to the bedroom. Wanda picked up Lila and took her to bed and then Emily went to bed as well. Wanda came back out and started to wake you up to move upstairs to the bed, so you got up and headed to bed. Wanda got in next to you and you snuggled into her and went right back to sleep. Wanda woke up around 8 am and saw that you weren't there. She got up and dressed, then headed downstairs to see you outside with headphones on and playing the guitar. Wanda went into the kitchen to make two cups of coffee then came out and handed one to you and sat next to you on the porch swing. You put the guitar down and take out both of your headphones.

Wanda: Bubs, you ok? How'd you sleep?

Y/N: Slept ok. I got up around 7 am and came down here. I was just figuring out the notes for a new song that came to me last night

Wanda: About last night, do you remember having a small seizure?

Y/N: No. I remember getting back to the cabin, changing into pjs then sitting on the couch. I don't remember even getting off the couch or falling asleep

Wanda: Ok. Don't worry about it today, ok. Lets have a great day with the kids and then I will drive everyone back. Ok?

Y/N: Deal

You both go inside and Wanda makes pancakes for everyone. You all eat, then you all go back to the compound and head to the music room, where you play your new song and then you start to teach Emily how to play the guitar. Lila messed around on the drums and had a smile on her face. You took a small video of Emily learning and Lila messing on the drums and then sent it to Laura and Clint. After about 2 hours, the girls asked if you could sing for them.

Y/N: What song do you guys want me to sing?

Emily: Can you sing the song "Starving by Hailee Steinfeld"?

Y/N: Sure. Hey FRIDAY, please record and place into my folder that's locked?

FRIDAY: Ofc Y/N Maximoff

Y/N: Thanks FRIDAY

You grab the guitar and start to play and sing. Once you finished that song, Lila asked if you could play another one.

Lila: Can you play "Heaven don't have a name"?

Y/N: Isn't that dad's song?

Lila: Yep

Y/N: Ok fine

You sing that song and then Clint walks by and just listens to you. You noticed him and then smiled and continued. Once done, everyone claps, you hug your dad then ask them if you want to hear a new one that you came up with.

Everyone: Yes please

You start to play your song. The song that you play is "Woke up Late". Everyone clapped

Clint: So, you have a meeting on Tuesday at 10 am with my manager

Y/N: Ok. I want you, mom and Wanda there

Clint: That's fine. See you later, shooter

Y/N: Later dad and Thank you

Clint: You're welcome

You look at the clock and then at Emily and Lila

Y/N: Ok, you two. It's time to pack up and go get food and start to head home

Lila: Ok sis

Emily: Ok, Y/N