TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you want to plan more of the wedding today

"Hey, you want to plan more of the wedding today.... Hey, what's wrong," AJ asked, seeing Lola sitting in the middle of the bed crying. Quickly he went to her side, pulling her into a long hug before kissing the side of her head.

"I... I forgot that I was pregnant. I don't know how. I was pregnant before I hit my head." She cried, holding her stomach making AJ touch it as well. "You know how stupid that makes me feel. Our baby kicked, and I thoughts something was on me and started to scream until I looked down at my stomach...."

"Lola... Lola!" AJ said as she hyperventilated. The only thing he knew to do was hold her and rock until she calmed down. "It's okay, baby. It's okay," He said, texting Neveah. This shit was killing AJ to see Lola hurt, and he wanted Ella to pay.

"You deserve someone better than me, Ax. What if I never get better? I don't understand why you want to marry me. I have to write things down to remember what happened two hours ago or a minute ago.... What did I ever do to...."

"You didn't do nothing; this is all on me. If I could have seen Ella for what she was, none of this would have happened. I wanted something more and could have lost the woman that I wanted in the first place. Shit, I wish I could make it better, and I care not if this lasts for a little while or forever. It wouldn't change how I love you," He said as Neveah and Heaven walked through his bedroom door.

"Y-you didn't have to call them A... Wait, why are they here again?"

"Hey Lo, go take you a shower. I will be in there in a second. Okay," AJ said as she nodded, leaving the bed going into the bathroom. "It's got to be something you can do for her. I hate seeing Lolo like this, knowing it's all my fucking fault."

"None of this is your fault, Axel. Ella did this... one of the things we wanted to talk to you about, Lola first. She will get better as she heals. Short-term memory loss is a bitch, we can't heal, but it may heal on its own. That is why Heaven is here," Neveah said as her twin smiled, walking to the bathroom door where Lola was cursing for some odd reason.

"Let her go. I have something else to talk to you about."

"Okay...."

"Ella, I want to put her back into the hospital. How can I put this... the crazy-ass girl have been scooping about trying to find Lola. I don't trust her, and we don't need her to find out about you and Lola's engagement. Or the fact you are together... living together as that. I will murder that bitch if she comes near Lolo again. I'm telling you obsession is worse than craziness. You see how that ended for Shino. I don't know if Mar and Hiro got through to him or will he try again. I do know he tried to warn Ella to stay away from you. Maybe that meant something." Neveah said.

"I don't see why you are coming to me about it. Lock her ass up. I don't fucking care, just make sure the baby is well, and she doesn't try anything to harm it...."

"And if she lied about her being yours?"

"If she did. She belongs to the waiter that helped her the other night. He's sitting in a jail cell waiting for me to make up my mind about what to do with him. I want to kill the bitch, but he was blinded by Ella just as I was. I just want this to be all over with." AJ sighed, sitting down on the bed as Lola and Heaven came from the bathroom.