"Yes, the monsters."

"Cool."

Sukuna laughed. There was a long pause. The silence filled the room.

"Have you ever been in love?" she didn't have the intention to ask this but she did.

He gave her a blank stare.

"Sorry," she said.

"I loved a woman," he began. "She too was madly in love with me. She looked like an angel. So beautiful. So many princes wanted to marry her. One day, I told her about my past and she left saying that she prefer to be with a clean guy. I was heart broken, of course, but I let her go."

Y/N wanted to do something to comfort him but she couldn't think of anything. She opened her mouth to say something but the pink haired man put his palm on hir lips.

"No more questions," he ordered. "Sleep, you already look like a raccoon with those big dark circles."

The truth was, he didn't want to answer anymore questions. He didn't want her to know about his past.
He removed his palm. She took a deep breath.

"But if I sleep, you will go away and I'll keep waiting for you for days," she expressed sadness.

"I'm here until morning and if you really want to see me again, return to the temple and find its centre. There, little girl, you will find a secret door to my world."

"Oh, but there's a statue of an ugly looking demon in the middle."

Sukuna looked offended.

'Did I say something wrong?' Y/N thought.

"Your calculations are wrong, that's not the centre."

"Okay, I'll find it then."

A minute passed in silence.

"Water?" Sukuna asked.

She looked at him and nodded.

"Go and drink it."

She gave him an irritated look. He shrugged.

"Don't go anywhere," she said.

He nodded.

She sprinted to the kitchen, drank water and sprinted back. Sukuna lied on one side of her double bed, one hand under his head another rested on his belly and eyes shut. She climbed to the other side of the bed and lied facing him. She stared at him calmly.

"Stop looking and sleep," Sukuna said.

It had happened for the first time that she was able to trust a man. She felt so safe around him. This man was a murderer but seemed harmless to her.

Sukuna opened his eyes and gazed at her for some minutes. He closed his eyes again and extended his arm straight on the bed. Y/N shifted closer placing her head on his arm.

"Smart girl," The man muttered in his deep voice.

Y/N's cheeks grew pink. Sukuna turned to face her and wrapped his another arm around her waist. She fell asleep. He watched her sleep peacefully. 'How are you unaware about your own strength?' he thought looking at her closed eyes.

Sukuna woke Y/N up at dawn. "Time for me to go, Y/N," he said. She nodded. He got up from from bed and Y/N sat crossed legs while looking at him.

Yujji took over. He looked at her with eyes filled with fear. "I'm sorry Y/N," he apologized repeatedly for letting Sukuna out for the whole night. She calmed him down and reassured him that Sukuna didn't hurt her. Yujji was scared to go back, he didn't know how he would face Satoru. Y/N told him to wait for her in the living room and that she would go with him and explain everything to the blindfolded weirdo. After all, it was Sunday, she was free so she could help the poor kid.