Potion Delivery

Start bij het begin

She grabbed a toy sword that displayed on the mantle pushed a button.

Sword: I shall smite my enemies, agessixtoeleven.

She then tossed it aside over our heads.

Eda: But most days, I only sell the finest elixirs and potions.

We rummaged through our sacks and pulled out a bottle each.

Luz: Snake oil.

Madelene: Demon ointment.

Eda: No one, wants an unoiled snake or, a non-ointmented demon. Now follow me.

We followed her to a balcony that overlooked the town.

Eda: Today both of you will be delivering packages and sell potions to that town over there.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Eda: Bonesborough.

The wind picked up and was lightly blowing our hair back, I feel like this place has a thing for dramatic effect.

Eda: You'll have to be careful. I have rivals everywhere that would love to take my business down and you two along with it. You wanted a dangerous magical quest? Sister you got one.

Madelene: So, I'm just along for the ride on her quest?

Eda: Technically yeah, but might as well make money while you're at it, right?

Madelene: Yeah, that seems fair.

Luz: We won't let you down miss Eda.

Luz turned and did a salute, but her sack slipped out of her hand. We looked over the railing then heard the sack crash on the ground making me facepalm.

Eda: I'm sure.

I went a head of them and waited for them outside as Eda had to give Luz another sack, she was pushing Luz to the door warning her not to trust a man in sandals and to measure twice, cut once.

Luz: Uhhhh..

Eda: Good luck.

Eda waved her finger making the door close.

Eda's POV

I dusted my hands as I walked to King, I nudged him with my hand to wake him up.

Eda: I hate to interrupt your power nap, but you have to go with them, more so Luz.

King: What!? But I just found the perfect spot. Why do I have to go? Plus, Madelene's going with her.

Eda: You and I know that Luz is gonna get lost or eaten, probably both, even with Madelene there.

Luz then pressed her face on the window startling us.

Luz: No I won't!

Madelene: Luz, down!