She looked up once the dramatic stomping stopped and from what Adira saw in front of her didn't impress her at all, but she smiled at the woman politely before turning away from the woman. Adira made eye contact with Alpha and El. Both of them smirking. El nodded her head at the woman. If that's what you want to call the person, woman, man, thing standing there in shorts that are way to short. They could be considered underwear. Her shirt was so tight that she was sure if the person breathed a little too deep a button would fly off. Adira scrunched up her nose, it reeks of desperation.

That little thought made Adira crack a small smile. She turned to Ghost and expressed her thoughts to him, "Ты не мог переспать с кем-то более классным? Я думал, у тебя больше вкуса, чем у отчаянной шлюхи." (You couldn't have slept with someone with more class? I thought you had more taste than a desperate whore.)

Ghost let out a deep chuckle, "У меня хороший вкус. Она была вещью на одну ночь, и в защиту той ночи я был пьян. Едва помнишь." (I do have good taste. She was a one night thing and in defense to that one night I was piss drunk. Barely remember it.) Adira laughed at the shiver of disgust that ran through Ghost. 

Before either of them could say anything a dying cat screech which came from the woman, "Excuse me! What are you doing sitting on my mans lap? Get off of him!" Adira didn't say anything nor did she move. She just remained calm. Her silence didn't sit well with the banshee, "Are you fucking deaf?! I said get. Off. My. Man. This is my last time telling you cunt."

Cunt. A noun. Also means a woman's vagina in simple terms. This word is most used as an insult. It is also the one word that will get Adira's temper to boil over. 

The look on Adira's face had Ghost circling his arms around her waist just to ensure she stays sitting in his lap. No one expected Kitty to come flying out her chair to defend her friend, "Who the fuck do you think you are calling my friend a cunt. You dumb backwoods whore!"

 Adira smirked at the astonished look on her face, "Kitty calm down. She don't know any better. You can't argue with stupid." Everyone laughed at the offended look on the woman's face. 

Said woman turned to Adira and took a step forward as if to intimidate her, "You should watch you're mouth, cunt."

Crow pulled Kitty back as Adira stood up with a deadly void expression. She walked around the woman studying her, "Cunt, cunt, cunt. Oh how that word burns my ears. Almost as that delusion you have going on about Ghost being your man. He's mine. Do me a favor though sugar." Adira stepped in front of her, her face being so close her nose barely was touching the woman's in front of her, "Call me a cunt again or say he's yours and see what happens. Go on." Adira scared the woman with the sickly sweet malicious smile she had on her face. 

The woman, however, wouldn't show fear, just stupidity. She smirked at Adira, "Ghost belongs to me, Nevaeh. Not you, you stupid cunt." The woman, who just said her name to be Nevaeh, never saw Adira's head butt nor her fist flying towards her face. She never saw them but she sure felt the pain from them. 

Adira smirked when the woman fell down to the ground whimpering in pain. She pushed Nevaeh onto her back. Adira straddled Nevaeh's stomach, "Let's get one thing straight you backwoods piece of shit. Ghost. Is. Mine. You can't match his crazy like I can." Adira pulled a switchblade out of her bra. She leaned down against her forearm gently tracing Nevaeh's bloody face with the blade, "You see Nevaeh, I'm the type of crazy that enjoys the sound of your bones breaking." Quick as a snake, Adira sat up and punched Nevaeh in her face a few times before grabbing her jaw lifting her head off the ground, "I'm the bitch that will slice your throat open, sit on your chest and watch the blood and life leave your body. You catch my drift darlin'?" Nevaeh stiffly nodded her head at Adira's question. Adira gave the petrified woman a wicked smile before her face changed into a sneer, "Don't look at him, don't talk to him, don't even cast a shadow over him and I won't have to bury you alive. Understood?"

Nevaeh whimpered in fear and pain but nodded her head, "I understand." 

Adira let the woman's head go and stood up, "Glad we are on the same page darlin'. Now why don't you get up and get out. Only come back if you have a personal invite from a patched member." Adira stepped back and sat down in Ghost's lap. She picked up her beer and sipped it like she didn't just threaten someone with bodily harm. 

All Ghost did was laugh and kiss her on the temple and sip his beer. Watching her threaten someone made him all hot and bothered. He tried to will his growing erection down. He wasn't having much luck. She didn't say anything to him about it but he knew she felt it. The little vixen in his lap ever so slightly would move her hips against his growing erection. His hands gripped her hips tightly. Every move of her hips made his grip get tighter.  By now they both knew any tighter and she would be sporting bruises. Ghost gripped her hips once more and stood up. He tossed her over his shoulder, "You and I need to have a talk you little vixen." Adira laughed as the guys cheered for Ghost and simply just let him carry her to wherever. 

Once Ghost got to his room, he set her down on her feet right outside his bedroom door and put his hands on either side of her head, effectively trapping her against his bedroom door, "Why must you test my restraint? I'm trying to be a gentleman for you."

Adira smiled at his thoughtfulness. She found it sweet and adorable. Adira always trusted her gut and right now her gut was telling her to open up everything and let him in. He wasn't going anywhere. She put a hand on the side of his face, "Am I gonna be your ol'lady? I belong to you and you belong to me? Together until death?"

Ghost leaned his forehead against hers, "Even after death. You're mine and I'm yours 'til the end of time, моя волшебница." (My enchantress)

Her heart melted at the softness in his features. She looked up through her lashes, "моя волшебница." (I have a request)

Ghost pulled back to look at her properly, "Что-либо." (Anything.)

She smiled a bit and let her hands slide down from his face to his muscular chest, "Поцелуй меня." (Kiss me.) She pulled one hand back and tapped her lips with her finger while looking Ghost in the eye, "Right here."

Ghost smiled at her request. He cupped the side of her face with one hand while the other pulled her closer by her waist. He leaned down stopping just as his lips brushed hers, "Мои возлюбленные, это было бы для меня удовольствием." (My beloved, it would be my pleasure.) 

Her breathing had picked up from anticipation. Ghost teased her, brushing his lips against her own. Pulling back when she would push closer to feel his lips fully against hers. Adira was getting impatient with him. She nipped his bottom lip pulling back as he leaned forward. Ghost finally had enough of the teasing game going on between them two. Ghost leaned down pulling Adira's head up to meet him halfway. He captured her lips in a sweet but dominating kiss. 

They say when you kiss the one you're truly supposed to be with, you feel fireworks in your belly. Adira didn't feel fireworks. She felt a stampede in her belly. As their kiss grew heated so did the stampede in her belly. Ghost pushed Adira fully against the door before letting his hands slide down to her firm ass. He lifted her up making her wrap her toned legs around his waist. Never breaking their kiss, Ghost absentmindedly searched for his doorknob, throwing the door open once he found it. He carried her into his room kicking his door closed with his foot. 

Like horny teenagers in a dark corner, the two couldn't keep their hands off of one another as their heated kiss kicked up a notch. Sitting on the edge of his bed, Ghost gripped her hips and slowly grinded her against his very hard erection. Adira continued the grinding on her own, finally pulling away from the kiss to catch her breathe. Her head fell back as Ghost kissed down her neck. He was thanking every god he could think of for inventing tank tops. He had very easy access to his beloved's well rounded chest. 

Adira couldn't help the moan that slipped out as his very hard erection kept brushing against her private area with every move of her hips. Ghost's hands went to the bottom of her shirt and tugged on it. Indicating he wanted it to be off. Adira grabbed the edge of her shirt and went to lift it above her head, but was cut off by a knock at the door.