Chapter one

Hey Readers and fans! This is chapter one of Runaway!

Thanks for reading

  *Picture of Sam on the right!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!!

<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@

Chapter one

            “SAM!” My twin shouted, “Wake up! We have to get to school NOW!”

            Ugh. School. Once again we are the new kids again. It sucks having every pair of eyes look at you, watching you’re every move. I get out of the bed because my brother, Ryan, is being a butt and won’t let me sleep.

            “I’m up, I’m up. Hold your horses, Ryan, geshes!” I shouted to him.

            “Okay, I’m just letting you know that you have 20 minutes to get ready, so get READY!” he shouted.

            I went into my closet to see what I should wear and I decided on ripped skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt incase I got cold. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and water.

            I saw that Ryan is in the car already, waiting for me. I hurried and grabbed my phone, iPod, and bag.

            “Forget anything? Cuz we aren’t coming back if you did.” Ryan said.

            “No, just go to school or else will be late like you said.”

            “Actually, we have like an half an hour until school starts,” he said with a smirk “I knew you would take this long so I woke you up a little earlier.”

            “You jerk! I could have gotten at least 10 more minutes of sleep.” I said a little pissed off. He just laughed and drove to our new school Sunny High.

            When we got there, everybody just stopped and stared. I got that funny feeling that I was whole again. I looked around and saw a tall boy…no man probably around 6’5”. He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen and for some reason they reminded me of that animal that I saw when we were driving to our little house. That’s weird.

            I felt someone nug me on my shoulder and it was Ryan.

            “Are you okay?” He asked.

            “Yeah, let’s go to the office and get our schedules okay?”

            “Okay.”

<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@<@

Soo how’d you like the chapter?

I would like 30 votes and 5 comments :D

SOOOO….

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!!