❝ kita shinsuke ❞ ꕤ

TAKE A LIKING

WORKING as a child psychologist has always been what you looked up for, You grew up in a strict orphanage at the age of 5 after both your parents died in a suicidal car accident, Your relatives didn't seem to take any interest in you so they decided to sent you off to an orphanage.

Living in orphanage for almost nearly 13 years many challenges and obstacles you've been through, You basically grew up alone with insects because the other kids is scared of you, Nothing to be scared in particular but they did. Every nights, The old priest called, Benji would always comes to your room and brings you to his office and beats you up. He did that out of anger, frustration.

One of the kindest nanny told you many things about being a child psychologist, It was an easy job with a huge amount of money, Study hard and leave this miserable place. She gave you many books about it and you studied it at the age of ten.

After you graduate school and leave the place, You study at the university with an incomes you got from your three part-times work as a waitress at a cafe on morning, part time librarian on your college during lunch and cashier on a convenience store at night. Your whole routine repeated until you graduated at the age of 26 and eight years later.

You worked like you how you always dreamed of working from six until ten at nights, The job obviously tiring but it was great to know all your hard works paid well.

Like the usual, Your alarm goes off at 5:00 strikes as you got up to the toilet brushing your teeth and bath yourself, You changed into a white collar tee and tucked it under your khaki coloured high waisted skirt that stops right under your knees, You pair it with your wheat coloured square toe heels and lastly did your hair into a casual looking high bun.

You unhooked your white messenger bag from the hooker and put your necessaries in it.

You put on an aloe vera lip balm before you off to your work place using your car. You drove away turning on the radio humming on the current played song 'sway' by michael buble. You turned it off when your phone starts to rings, You checked the id and it was one of your co-worker and friend, Luna "Hey," You greeted turning the steel using your palm "Y/n you already get your patients list right?" You hummed at her

"Yes I did, Why?" She faked a cough coming out in a much softer tone "Have you check carefully that one of your patient is actually the only son of the infamous ceo Kita Shinsuke!" You let a confused noise "What---Who is that? Luna I don't think I know this man." She heave a sigh "Right, Whatever just come on time Mr. Kita hates people who's not on time." You dropped the call not even answering.

You started to drove again and just on time you arrived on the building place going to the basement parking lot and parked your car. You locked the car and hurriedly went inside getting the id badge from your bag pinning it on your collar and get inside the lift pressing on the level of your office room.