T W O

Y/n had wanted nothing more to go home and lay down in bed. She couldn't right now because she was sitting at the wheel of her car, taking herself home. She herself couldn't figure out the reason she decided to waste her Friday night at a horrible smelling, damp bar outside of town, but she did. And she regretted it.

Not knowing that there was a college football game that people came into town for, she was immediately greeted by white guys repping their school with hats and sweatshirts, yelling and cursing the name of the opposing school. She almost wanted to turn around and walk straight out but she knew it would be a waste of gas and gas was expensive.

Nevertheless, she sucked it up and grabbed a drink. Tequila on the rocks. The only thing that could possibly take her mind off her job and the things in her life--even if it was just for a night.

Y/n didn't know if she was going to even try and find a guy to take home--or take to the bathroom--to satisfy her. Looking at her options, Y/n knew that the chances of her even doing that were now slim to none. Except for one guy who walked in.

Y/n didn't even think he was real. A guy in a black suit with a damn Patek on his wrist walking into an almost dirty bar, how ironic. Maybe he didn't care about the way the bar looked or the fact that frat boys were screaming at the top of their lungs singing "Don't Stop Believing". He clearly didn't seem to care because he made a beeline straight for the bar. Y/n didn't want to seem like she was staring so she averted her eyes to her phone, clicking on Netflix to watch her show.

And it only took 8 minutes for the first guy to walk up to her.

Usually, she didn't mind if guys came up to her and struck up a conversation, but this was an unappealing bar so she knew the guys here would be just the same. She rejected just about all of the guys who came up to her and they put up a little fight before they realized that she wouldn't budge and left her alone. Until one guy who seemed genuine came up to her. She let him talk his sweet words until he tried to be slick and say something that should only be used in the bedroom. She told him off and he walked away and she prayed that would be the last guy for the night.

Until he came over.

"Hi, doll." The black suit guy took a seat across from Y/n.

"Hi, who said you could sit there?"

He chuckled. "I noticed you had been having trouble trying to be unseen and I thought you would need some help."

She stuck her tongue in her cheek. "Mhm, but I didn't ask for any help. So thank you but you can go." You sipped your tequila and looked down at your phone. 

"What is your name?"

Y/n ignored his question just as he ignored hers. "You must not know what the meaning of 'goodbye' is."

"I do, however, I asked a question." The suit guy leaned back in his seat, seeming like he wanted a reaction out of the girl. "So, what is your name?"

"Why do you care?" She challenged.

"'Cause I want to know that name of the pretty lady I am going to court."

"The hell is this? The 19th century? Who uses "court" anymore." She scoffed at his lame and old terminology. This was one of the most ridiculous conversations she has ever had.

"Well, mi tesoro, I am kind of an old soul." He dismissed her taunting at his words. "I was raised by my grandmother."

"And I'm supposed to care?"

"I am just making conversation, mi amore." He tapped his glass. "I can keep asking you the same question or you can just answer me. Your choice."

Y/n stared at him. No way he really just said that to her. She must've been dreaming. "Y/n. That's my name."

"How lovely. I am Alessio." He smiled.

"That's nice. Are we done here? I've got places to be."

"On a late Friday night? Hm, interesting."

She shook her head. "Do you not give up?"

"I do not."

"Mhm, well this has been weird but fun. I have to go now," she stood up from her seat. "See you never again, Alessio."

"You could see me again, if you wanted."

"I don't want to."

Y/n reminisced on that conversation, thinking about how much that man--Alessio--looked familiar to her. Regardless she continued her journey home, ready for the warm sheets of her queen-sized bed to consume her.

AUTHORS CORNER

hi, so this kinda was shorter and i want to know if you guys noticed something about the way i wrote this chapter.

it was different than alessio's introduction because i wrote y/n in an observant way. she describes things with negative words rather than alessio who, although he noticed things, doesn't really describe them all that much.

the chapter started out strong then i decided to end it in a way that might not be good but bear with me because i'm so happy with how many ideas i have for this story. 

i will be alternating from alessio to y/n without really stating it so yea.

thank you!