Teardrops or Raindrops?

She felt Wheein leaving again every time she falls asleep. She leaves, but she didn't care about it. She never tries to see where she is going or who she is seeing. She doesn't want to know the truth because she knows it breaks her in every piece. She always sleeps and it didn't bother her, but she makes sure she wakes up when Wheein arrives, so she knows she's safe.

Another night, they were both inside the bedroom. She was watching some movies while Wheein was holding her phone. She glanced at her for a second, then smiled when Wheein saw her looking.

"Hey, love, Are you sleepy? We can sleep now. Come on."

She knows Wheein, and she knows she will leave again after she falls asleep, so she pretends to sleep, and she was right. Wheein left again. She just smiles in pain because she can't make her happy. She cries in silence when she hears the front door close.

She wakes up in the morning to see Wheein asleep beside her. She stands up and heads to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. She has a schedule today, so even when she wants to wait for Wheein to wake up, she can't.

She goes inside their bedroom and kisses Wheein on the forehead. "I love you, my love." She kisses her again and she writes a letter before she leaves.

...

"Hey, Hyejinah! What's up? You look tired." Her friend Moonbyul showed up in her office.

"Hey, I'm okay. Why are you here?" She knows she can't lie to her.

"Well, I'm just visiting and you know, you're not good at lying, didn't you?"

She shrugs and continues her work.

"What's your problem, Yah Ahn Hyejin? You can tell me, it's about your Wheein, isn't it?"

She just stares at her.

"Right. I'm correct. I told you, you should check on what's going on with her. You can't just ignore what she is doing when you sleep at night. Just because you love her doesn't mean it was okay."

She once told her that Wheein is always leaving during the time she falls asleep, and Moonbyul tells her maybe she's seeing someone. She knows that too, but she always ignores it.

"Byul-ah, I'm fine. You can mind your own business because you're too slow. I know you love Solar. It's too obvious. Just tell her already." She shook her head.

"Tsk fine. I'm going to mind my own business, but call me if something happens, and btw, that design is beautiful. New client?"

"No, aishh, just leave now, Byul-ah." She laughs, and after that, she leaves her alone.

She had just come home from work when she heard Wheein's voice speaking to someone. She closed the door and Wheein walked out of the bedroom, smiling at her. She smiles back and pretends she didn't hear anything.

"Hey love, how's work?" She kisses her and gets her bag in her hands.

"Hey, just fine, as usual. How are you? Did you eat?"

"Yes, I eat already, but I cook some food. If you're hungry, it's on the table."

"No, I also eat in the office before I go home." She saw Wheein nod and went straight back to the bedroom when her phone rang again.

She just followed her so she could change some clothes. She saw her holding her phone, having a chat with someone.

...

This time, when she pretended to fall asleep and felt Wheein leave the room, she opened her eyes and decided to go after her. This time she wants to know the truth. This time she's ready for anything, even if it hurts.