I GOT EVERYTHING💫

Zacznij od początku

Reema left for exam hall and since I was not there she thought I left by myself,she expressed anxiously.

To ab, Shaurya was still not getting her point.

To ab ye Mr. Sabharwal ki mein exam centre tak kese jaungi,1.5 ghante bache hein Reema had car of her cousin and agar public transport se gayi to late hone ke chances hein, she patted her head and sat down in SHAURYA'S car bonnet.

Aap mere sath chaliye, Shaurya initiated.

Anokhi was giving him confusing expressions which was evident that she didn't get his point.

Mein apni Car mein aapko drop kar deta hu Ms. Bhalla,he elaborated.

Anokhi was happy and surprised at the same time for sharing car ride with the love of her life and that too was offered by Shaurya himself.

In the Car, Anokhi was enjoying the view outside from the window and Shaurya was surprised seeing her so chilled out one hour before the exam.

Ms. Bhalla aap chahe to last minute revision kar sakti hein, he interuppted her peaceful staring session.

No need Sir, she denied instantly.

Ms. Bhalla kuch to revise kar sakti hein aap, he wasn't convinced.

Sir I don't believe in last minute study... I mean jab aap saal bhar kuch ni padh paye to last minute pr kya padh lenge and agar saal bhar padha hai to last minute pr dimag ko pressure dene ki kya zarurat??
That's why I'm keeping myself calm and composed so that I'll remember answers more often there,she explained her theory.

Aap aur aapki baatein Ms. Bhalla Sometimes I think aapko Medical ki jagah Philosophy field choose Karna chahiye tha,he accused her abilities again.

Agar mein vaha jati to aap kese milte, but she replied sarcastically.

Shaurya with her reply understood that it's better to let her stay quiet otherwise he's gonna be the one suffering.
But after sometime he noticed her dull face,quite sad due to something so he again initiated the conversation.

Nervous before the exam??
He tried guessing the reason but she denied which confused him.
Aap mujhe bata sakti hein Ms. Bhalla??
He wasn't in mood to spare her.

Exam ko lekar mein sure hu Sir... Mera selection hoga but what if result vo nahi aaya jo aapne kaha tha??
I'll lose the challenge and...You, a lone tear dropped down of her eyes making Shaurya restless.

How can someone love me so much??
This question was popping up in his mind continuously and he knew this can be the last time they'll talk if things don't work accordingly so it's better to clear all the doubts.

Ms. Bhalla what's so special in me to fall for someone like you,he couldn't hold on.

Anokhi looked at him cause of this sudden doubt but then just smiled.

Kuch khas nahii hai par jo aapme hai vo kisi aur mein nahi haii, she replied.

Aap normally ni samjha sakti kuch, Shaurya asked annoyingly.

Anokhi chuckled and thought for some second and then again tried explaining him.

In your language you're my ideal gas equation,My Avagadro Number!!
Like how PV=NRT in that equation same is Shaurya Sabharwal=Definition of Love for me, she explained so romantically that Shaurya was melted fully and was on verge to lose his conscience when navigation bar announced that they reached their destination.

Anokhi came out of the car and was leaving when Shaurya called him...

Anokhi....
Anokhiiiiiii, she heard her name in an unpleasant voice right next to her ears.
Reemaaa kya haii itni tezz koun chillata haii, she woke up in annoyance.