Chapter 4

"Well, that should do it." Jim sighed and shut his suit case that was stuffed with stuff. "We've got enough here to take us halfway to Japan."

He then walked over to Darling and Y/n who were looking down at the baby, who they named Sarah.

"Darling." Jim called, but Darling kept her eyes on her baby. "Darling. We don't have much time."

"Jim, I just can't leave her." Darling sighed. "She's still so small and helpless."

"She'll be all right." Jim said, "Now come on. If she wakes up, we'll never get away."

"Jim, I feel so guilty deserting her like this."

"She'll be fine."

Y/n thinking they were leaving her and Sarah, she blocked her path and chomped at them.

"Hey." Jim said. "What's the matter Y/n?"

"She thinks we're running out on her." Darling chuckled.

"Don't worry, girl." Jim said and patted her head. "We'll be back in a few days."

"And Aunt Karen will be here." Darling kissed Y/n's forehead.

"WIth you here to help her-" Jim was interrupted by the doorbell. "There she is now. Coming, Aunt Karen. Coming."

Y/n ran down the stairs and the door swung open to reveal an old lady with wrinkles on her face, and her hair was something, with her blond mixed with brown and she had a heavy glare on her face. The sight made Y/n stop in her tracks and hide behind Darling and Jim.

"Sorry I'm late, dears." She said in a fake sweet tone. "Hope I haven't kept you waiting."

"Here, let me take your things." Jim said and went to pick them up.

"No, No fussing. I know my way around. On your way now. Mustn't miss your train. Have a good time, and don't worry about anything."

"Goodbye." Darling and Jim waved goodbye and got into their car and drove away. Once they were out of sight, Karen's fake smile dropped and she snapped her head around to the dog.

"I can not believe they let this killer into the house." Karen said to herself and grabbed Y/n's collar and threw her outside, literally. "Now to see that adorable niece of mine."

Y/n growled to herself and ran to her doggy door in the backyard and ran inside. She quickly ran up the stairs and to Sarah's room. She stopped next to the crib and wagged her tail at Sarah's little babbles.

"You adorable little-" Karen cooed but then gasped in horror when she saw the 'killer' dog. "Good gracious! What are you doing here?"

Karen waved her hands around and shooed Y/n out of the room and slammed the door shut, which shook the whole house. Sarah woke from her nap and cried from being scared of the shaking.

"Oh, I know." Karen cooed at Sarah. "Aunt Karen won't let that monster dog frighten you anymore. No, no, no."

Y/n rolled her eyes when Karen started to sing Rock-a-bye, baby, very, very, horribly.

(Play Song)

She walked down the stairs and passed by a green basket and four eyes of two cats, one of the cats tapped her back with its tail and Y/n snapped around. The eyes shot up and Y/n ran away and hid.

The two cats crawled out of the basket and moved in sync with each other.

"We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please."

The two rubbed against Y/n's legs, and she tried to move away from them.

"Now we looking over our new domicile, if we like we stay for maybe quite a while."