Why me?

Y/n p.o.v.

???- y/n!

I heard someone calling me from back.

JX- Ding ge?

I turned to have a look. It was Ding ge. Why is he here? Weren't they all on a leave?

DCX p.o.v.

I... I mean we TNT had got back to school late today. Ya, we were on a leave due to ourwork but it's over so we decided to get back to our studies.

We reached school with the help of our manager leaving us. We realized it was already lunch break.

MJQ- Okay guys. Lets go to our respective classes as we have already eaten our lunch.

TNT- Bye guys, see you later.

As we were about to leave, I decided to look for JX in the cafeteria as she would probably be their eating. So, I left MJQ and ZZY and said I will meet them later.

As I went in the cafeteria looking for JX, I saw a group of girls holding JX and one girl probably the leader of the bully group slapping Y/n but little did they know that they are not the big bullies. I saw the girls leaving so I decided to call y/n.

Y/n p.o.v.

Ding ge came running towards us.

DCX- JX, what's wrong and why are you both fighting?

JX- Ge, it was.....

Y/n- It is nothing. {I spoke cutting JX but I didn't wanted her to say it to them because I don't know I felt like they would get angry and would do something WORST.}

DCX- What nothing y/n? i saw them slapping you? Are they bullying you?

Y/n- Not....

JX- It was Anny, you guys fan......{ explains everything in detail}

OH THIS GIRL!

DCX- Y/n, you okay? Sorry some of our fans are too much you know.

Y/n- No ge, its okay. JX lets go we have class and ge I guess you also should be going for class.

DCX & JX- Oh ya.

We were about to leave but...

Y/n- Ge, please don't say about this incident to anyone.

DCX- Umm.

DCX p.o.v.

She asked me not to say anyone, why? Does she knows about our secret? Ofcourse not DCX, maybe she is I dont know, let it be. I should hurry before I am late for my class.

*IN CLASS*

LYW- Y/n where were you?

JX- Having a....

Y/n- In the cafeteria.

LYW- OH

JX- *stares at y/n*

*Their teacher entered*

T- Good morning class. We have a new student.

s- *claps*

T- Eric come in.

Y/N p.o.v.

I was not interested in the class topic, I was still thinking about the cafeteria. I didn't mean to lie lyw but I was scared of saying him actually TNT.

T- ERIC come in.

Wait, did she say eric? Oh god please not him.

I looked up praying not to see the guy I was thinking him to be.

WHY ME??? GOD, WHY ME????

Eric- Hi everyone, I am eric. NIce to meet you all.

*LIKE GOD I ALREADY HAD ALOT TODAY BUT YOU GAVE ME MORE *

*Back to class*

T- Eric you can sit beside juliet(a classmate).

He walked to his appointed seat looking at y/n. As his and y/n eyes met, he gave her a wink.

Y/n- *tries to control her blushing*[ NO Y/N, HE IS A BAD GUY]

LYW p.o.v.

I think y/n is acting strange. Is she alright?

I looked at the new guy named eric and he was staring at y/n. He even winked at her.

I WANNA KILL HIM DAMN!!!

NO, LYW STOP IT..

*ON THE OTHER CLASSROOM*

DCX p.o.v.

MJQ- Ding er, where were you?

should I say him? I should because it is important.

DCX- *explains the cafeteria thing*

MJQ- *shocked* Are they alright?

DCX- *nods*

DCX- Xiao ma ge, should we be back and...

MJQ- It will be too early. Lets wait for sometime.

DCX- *nods*

HEY READERS, SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU ALL WILL UNDERSTAND. WELL THIS BOOK IS HAVING A TWIST. HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE STORY.💖

PLEASE DON'T MINDMY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. THANKYOU, HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK💖✨